Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1115

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    There is no special time frame, but you experience should be able to let you know the time frame you should make use of and all of that. basically, from my little experience using the higher time frame such as the use of the daily time frame and 4H time frame has made me know how best to proceed with m trade, It has gotten to have given me more increased trading success.
    Time frame has to be working well in accordance with our strategy, that's why I believe there's special time frames that only works and suitable with our own trading methods. Not every traders are using h1 time frame for trading, h4 and daily also included as favorite time frames which are used for different purpose for analysis and trade execution.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Time frame has to be working well in accordance with our strategy, that's why I believe there's special time frames that only works and suitable with our own trading methods. Not every traders are using h1 time frame for trading, h4 and daily also included as favorite time frames which are used for different purpose for analysis and trade execution.
    Every time frame has some features like higher time frames and daily charts are expected to give stronger signals. But with daily charts if we go wrong we can lose big, that is why we always need to limit our losses by using stop loss, in long term trading as well. Actually a strategy needs a good trader who understands well enough how to implement it effectively and reap the results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Every time frame has some features like higher time frames and daily charts are expected to give stronger signals. But with daily charts if we go wrong we can lose big, that is why we always need to limit our losses by using stop loss, in long term trading as well. Actually a strategy needs a good trader who understands well enough how to implement it effectively and reap the results.
    Every of the time frames on the trading terminal has their one or two benefits when traders are trading them rightly. All i know is that the traders of the larger time frames are doing better, that is the reason for me to be suggesting it to every trader. I can trade 4 hour time frame and above, i have likewise made the 4 hour time frame my favourite due to many benefits i have derived through it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    Actually the best chart to trade on , to analyse on , to enter trades and close trades from . is the daily charts , here is a very good point it is that there is a very good and effective strategies which may not teach the trader how to be in a self control . but the daily chart can be so . it can keep us away of being over trading . also it produces less chances and this is very good in itself ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    Actually the best chart to trade on , to analyse on , to enter trades and close trades from . is the daily charts , here is a very good point it is that there is a very good and effective strategies which may not teach the trader how to be in a self control . but the daily chart can be so . it can keep us away of being over trading . also it produces less chances and this is very good in itself ,
    daily chart mostly used by traders to analyze bigger movements in trend. however when it's time to execute a trade or making a trading decision, we may need to lower our time frames to h4 and h1 because with daily chart, price looks so small in view yet it has big pips in movement. we trade for the strategies and amount of pips we want to make. daily chart is optional for short term traders who don't really worry about market big trend but focus on daily movements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    daily chart mostly used by traders to analyze bigger movements in trend. however when it's time to execute a trade or making a trading decision, we may need to lower our time frames to h4 and h1 because with daily chart, price looks so small in view yet it has big pips in movement. we trade for the strategies and amount of pips we want to make. daily chart is optional for short term traders who don't really worry about market big trend but focus on daily movements.
    daily time frame is good but not for us who have smaller capital, we have small experience and smaller capital so we can not use this time frame, small time frames are good because with less experience we can learn them we can easily evaluate them so i think smaller time frames are more good for newbies and if we have some experience our accuracy will be high on this, so i recommend this in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    daily time frame is good but not for us who have smaller capital, we have small experience and smaller capital so we can not use this time frame, small time frames are good because with less experience we can learn them we can easily evaluate them so i think smaller time frames are more good for newbies and if we have some experience our accuracy will be high on this, so i recommend this in trading
    this is also true most of time i also mention we can do long term trade if we have proper management and this is possible if we have proper capital, so learn trade and make sure you have done proper management, in trading our management is everything so be the one who have management, if we do not have management we can not survive and can lose, time frame we can use any in fact short time frame is also good here but our learning matter

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Every of the time frames on the trading terminal has their one or two benefits when traders are trading them rightly. All i know is that the traders of the larger time frames are doing better, that is the reason for me to be suggesting it to every trader. I can trade 4 hour time frame and above, i have likewise made the 4 hour time frame my favourite due to many benefits i have derived through it.
    I know that the time frames of different sizes on the forex chart has their one or two benefits, but that is not including 1 minute time frame, the forex traders who are trading with such time frame will only be wasting their time, they will lose too. I think that it is the higher time frames we should focus our trading upon, that is the time frame who can trade the forex trend for all the interested traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that the time frames of different sizes on the forex chart has their one or two benefits, but that is not including 1 minute time frame, the forex traders who are trading with such time frame will only be wasting their time, they will lose too. I think that it is the higher time frames we should focus our trading upon, that is the time frame who can trade the forex trend for all the interested traders.
    1min time frame is nothing people consider this into trading but from my experience this is not worthy we must need of some proper management into trading and if we talk about analysis then our good time frame is required, so we can do best if we have proper time frame, 1h is normally used time frame, 4h is good one but for long term our experience is required and our time and money as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    You can see that there are so many concept that can be used in trading and the one which will be best for any one in the market has to be in line with what the person has learned so in such a case where the trader hasn't learned a better way of trading the market. It will be so much hard for them to have a trading strategy to be used, I think the higher time frame such as daily time frame is still the best.

Not allowed!

Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112 LastLast