Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1115

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Everyday i have use different time frame pattern for trading toward success on this business. Sometime 15 mint chart pattern to survival the market and sometime 30 mint but my mission is always get good profit from market but sometime when my luck are not working then my successful strategy give me good loss and forex is not easy trading business sometime our little mistake are destroys our big and successful strategy on market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Everyday i have use different time frame pattern for trading toward success on this business. Sometime 15 mint chart pattern to survival the market and sometime 30 mint but my mission is always get good profit from market but sometime when my luck are not working then my successful strategy give me good loss and forex is not easy trading business sometime our little mistake are destroys our big and successful strategy on market.
    i am not using different time frame in fact i am using constant time frame like 1h i am using here its good time frame, its giving us good results and easy to get some good signals, so in trading if we trade on some constant time frame or use same strategy again and again it make us more good in trading it tell us more clear about market, so same practice can make us perfect

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    i am not using different time frame in fact i am using constant time frame like 1h i am using here its good time frame, its giving us good results and easy to get some good signals, so in trading if we trade on some constant time frame or use same strategy again and again it make us more good in trading it tell us more clear about market, so same practice can make us perfect
    You choose to trade with 1 hour time frame and it doesn't matter what others may think about this, because you're good with your strategy and have a lot of experience with it. I also trade with 1 hour time frame, combined with other higher ones such as 4 hour and daily to locate market next possible trend and breakout. Although I do this once or twice after couple days, I mostly use 1 hour time frame for my daily trading and analysis.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    You can make use of any time frame, it is your choice, but in my personal trading knowledge and learning, experience has made me know that the higher the time frame the more simple the analysis becomes, so that way, one should learn on how they can make use of the higher time frame in trading, such as the daily time frame and then the use of the simple support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    By saying you are using 1 hour time frame still make me to be nervous for you. I believe that the traders that use the lower time frame are not experienced, the experience would have made the trader to switch to the trading of the market with larger time frames. I believe that trading with the larger time frames starts from the use of 4 hour time frame, that will make traders to trade like professionals, and likewise trade the trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    By saying you are using 1 hour time frame still make me to be nervous for you. I believe that the traders that use the lower time frame are not experienced, the experience would have made the trader to switch to the trading of the market with larger time frames. I believe that trading with the larger time frames starts from the use of 4 hour time frame, that will make traders to trade like professionals, and likewise trade the trend.
    for doing well our practice matter, if we do not work on smaller time frame its worst,if we are not working on higher time frame that is also not good, so without learning no time frame can give us success in short we can lose just, we can earn well if we have good patience, if we have management if we have good personal behavior, so do practice and never think about success without giving it attention and time

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    for doing well our practice matter, if we do not work on smaller time frame its worst,if we are not working on higher time frame that is also not good, so without learning no time frame can give us success in short we can lose just, we can earn well if we have good patience, if we have management if we have good personal behavior, so do practice and never think about success without giving it attention and time
    choose what we want to do based on our daily trading and experience. i have stopped thinking about things i no longer apply and never got myself confused about them because i consider my strategy is simple and i'm enjoying my trade. time frames should be no problem for traders who has a trading strategy because they already got the idea during their practice and decided to use which time frames they want to combine with their strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    choose what we want to do based on our daily trading and experience. i have stopped thinking about things i no longer apply and never got myself confused about them because i consider my strategy is simple and i'm enjoying my trade. time frames should be no problem for traders who has a trading strategy because they already got the idea during their practice and decided to use which time frames they want to combine with their strategies.
    Yes we have to utilize the knowledge and experience and try to go with trades that have good potential to fetch profits. We can look at market trend and SOR levels on the charts during news, but during news it is not wise to depend too much on chart reading. The time frames we use should be relevant according to our trading style and strategy and its better to avoid scalping that has to do with the lowest of time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Yes, forex traders who will be doing well have to practice, because we can only do well if we are trading with the correct forex methods who can be a good use for us. If forex traders are trading with the best skills and experience, all kudos will be to the forex strategy of that trader, and I am sure that the success of that trader will be great in that case. Smaller time frames are bad truly, the best we can trade with is the higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    There are use of so many trading time frames, but the best one is one the higher time frame, this is what I have been able to make use of and then I know so much what will work for me. Using the higher time frame has so much helped me trading concept and made me able to see the market for what it is. Therefore, it is the best.

Not allowed!

Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast