Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1115

Thread: Which Time frame we should use for trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question Which Time frame we should use for trading

Hi, traders, I have a question that which time frame is better for trading forex and commodities because most of the newbie traders don't know about the different timeframe charts for trading forex is here anyone who tell me about the timeframe which is easy to understand for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    for trading no doubt what time frame we use but we should make sure we use one time frame first of all and use it again and again so with that thing we can understand one time frame. i have started 1h time frame and using it again and again,so we can understand that time frame after that we can go to the next time frame, our learning about time frames behavior is also matter and we should learn it for some good trading
    time frame and strategies have different nature, in time frame when we use same it can be good but there is not difference into time frame analysis the main difference is simple, on smaller time frame our target should be smaller and on higher time frame our target should be bigger, so we can do this thing just otherwise we should learn trade properly here when we have experience and demo practice we can automatically understand this issue

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    You can make use of any time frame in trading, just that you need to know that the use of the higher time frame will really give you so much edge over being a good profitable trader . I use the higher time frame and ever since that, it has really gotten to have helped me become such a trader who can make good trading decisions and also been able to have the market move in my direction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    we can use any time frame to trade the market as long as the strategy we are using to trade the market is a profitable strategy.like i use higher time frame because the strategy which i use to trade the market is a long term strategy,so you also need to know the nature of your strategy if its a scalping strategy then you need to trade the market using lower time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    From what I have come to understand as a trader, there is no single way to trade this market that is acceptable and always profitable, the time frame that can be used for trading is combination of as many as you can, all because you just want to understand what is happening exactly in your chart before you pull the trigger, if anyone comes here and says that the four hour is the best or the daily, just disregard that information no matter how logical it sounds because it is actually false.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    we can use any time frame to trade the market as long as there is a signal on them,i usually don't trade time frames but i prefer trading higher time frames.if i see a very good signal on lower time frame that is in line with the long term trend i will get into the market.so you can try trading your strategy on demo account to know which time frame which your strategy works perfectly well on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I must say that we can do better when we make use of the higher time frame in trading. That means the daily time frame will also be good because in a nutshell, the more higher the time frame, then the tendency of being good in analysis is more higher. Although, at the end of the day, it depends on the kind of trader that you are.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I must say that we can do better when we make use of the higher time frame in trading. That means the daily time frame will also be good because in a nutshell, the more higher the time frame, then the tendency of being good in analysis is more higher. Although, at the end of the day, it depends on the kind of trader that you are.
    but making analysis about daily time frame is not easy when we have this time frame we can lose own money, so make sure you place best orders, wait and place when you are sure and do this for scalping i am sure it will give you more accurate and good orders rather then long term, in long term trading we can not secure profit really here like scalping, so its on you how you deal with trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I agree with you on the use of the higher time frames, that is what every forex traders should work with. Trading with small time frame is always causing confusion to forex traders, that is why many traders are losing with the short time frames, those ones that are trying to work well with it are also misbehaving as a result of over trading and all that. To be be on the safe side, traders should only do all their analysis on the higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I agree with you on the use of the higher time frames, that is what every forex traders should work with. Trading with small time frame is always causing confusion to forex traders, that is why many traders are losing with the short time frames, those ones that are trying to work well with it are also misbehaving as a result of over trading and all that. To be be on the safe side, traders should only do all their analysis on the higher time frames.
    higher time frame are good no doubt but can all use it? i don't think so from my experience there are some factors if we are fulfilling we can use higher time frame otherwise we can not, like for that required some good capital if we have it we can do otherwise we can not do, with that we required some good experience more then normal experience long term prediction is not easy so if we have it we can do well otherwise we can not

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Time frame that you should use is not cast in stones, as a matter of fact trading is based on the way you did your demo and tested what is working hence for some traders, we might hear them say that the five minutes time frame is their preferred entry method, but another could say that he wants to be using the 30 minutes time frame, as these two people could be right in their assertion, there is no best trading time frame, that is the summary of what is being communicated here, however, multiple time frame is still the best way to trade regardless.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast