Differentiate Practice VS Trading
Page 1 of 133 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    You have a great point, well, I don't agree totally to it. I know that the demo trading account trading is different, that way the emotions is not there and also you get free money. But with the little experience I have got, most demo practice are not done with discipline.

For example, you trade on the demo account with 5000 dollars and invest 500 dollars in the real account, such will not work.

One could reduce the virtual money in demo account to the amount he intend investing after learning and practising and practice the same exact way he would trade on the real account on the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Here i got first follower here
    So did i said i am against the demo ? I am just saying the concept in itself doesn't make success
    Rather you even trade demo with $100 or with your own $10 , point is that there is no practice there is constant evolving in the market , as much you're better to grasp that much you can get .

My thread totally not bias just demo practice or demo free accounts. It's about your practice biased words aren't sure you gonna rock.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?
    Sir what I believe is we do demo trading for practice and we do trading in a real account. The saying always hold good that practice makes us better and hence with the demo practice we really find a lot of help when we start the real trading. So prcount is the certificate to start real trading but not the certificate of a successful trader. We have to continue our learning and that is above all from experience while trading in real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    When we want to improve our trading skill then we join demo account this is an account which purely made for practice purpose we done trading just like real one its all features and tools are same like real account so its profit was not a genuine Profit but when we say we trade in real account it's a genuine thing it's profit and loss both are counted.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Practice in forex trading majorly refers to demo trading and you must be committed to this task until you have been at your best . what you do here is trading but at demonstration stage and that is it is called demo trading, you are getting yourself prepared and ready to face the challenges of trading live account. Trading in this concept is seen as when you begin to handle live account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Well nice thread Gamer buddy, I think learning in demo would be useful for trader's but as you have said most of trader's are busy just to earn profit in demo trading account they are not trying to understand that how they have to do trade in demo and how they to understand the differ of practice and trading. This is right that most of trader's are making themselves fool by their own work, they are concentration only on the profit and they are not paying attention on the right practice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Here i got first follower here
    So did i said i am against the demo ? I am just saying the concept in itself doesn't make success
    Rather you even trade demo with $100 or with your own $10 , point is that there is no practice there is constant evolving in the market , as much you're better to grasp that much you can get .

My thread totally not bias just demo practice or demo free accounts. It's about your practice biased words aren't sure you gonna rock.
    I understand your point correctly, And I am not saying you are against the demo trading. You know, history repeats its self and I have got to experience that in the market, some months will be a bad month wherein you don't get to see a good entry to trade, that way you just have to be patient.

My point being that, when one has learned on the demo and was able to have three straight winning, one has to be disciplined only to trade on real trading account the way he has done on demo.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Well nice thread Gamer buddy, I think learning in demo would be useful for trader's but as you have said most of trader's are busy just to earn profit in demo trading account they are not trying to understand that how they have to do trade in demo and how they to understand the differ of practice and trading. This is right that most of trader's are making themselves fool by their own work, they are concentration only on the profit and they are not paying attention on the right practice.
    Learning in the demo is good but sometimes we need to learn the limitation from the demo too. In the end of it, it is just a fake money that we can't use at all. If we want to success in here, we need to start learning more about a good and serious way to earn in the real account either it is from the emotional part or even from real money management too.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    The experience that i have get the trading i have got the conclusion that the demo practice is not enough thing to become the professional trader secondly i think we not complete learn form the demo and we have need real trading yet i believe the demo account is necessary and reason is that it will help us to understand the palate form of the trading secondly we have know how to use the tools of the market and i think the practice make our mind broad and we have be able to make strategy and plan in the demo trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 133 123451151101 ... LastLast