Differentiate Practice VS Trading - Page 8
Page 8 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    So far so good what most traders needs so that they can become successful is learning, the practical steps is also important and you know there is the demo trading account where learning could be engaged on, so you see even I have come to attest to the fact that the practical aspect is really good and so far has helped me on being a better trader but I am still learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    In this regard, I must say that there is big difference between these two, i have completed my demo trading without any fear while I am struggling in the real trading as whenever i get the loss then this loss make me frustrated and I think in both account working scenario is different.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    actually every people have some physcology problems same in this business we behave different on demo account and real account, on demo account we trade with patience and wait, but on real account we place orders but some emotions comes, like we become greedy or some time we close profit with less profit but in loss condition we always wait for market come back and lose all,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    I understand what you want to say in demo trading when we practice of trading we are not concentrate that much we can concentrate in real trading account. That is reason why our demo practice is not work well for us. If we use demo trading like real trading then its easy for us to understand better about forex market.
    [lang=id]That is why we need to change the mindset that we must take everything serious now, even if it is just demo trading. A good trader knows and realize that demo trading provide everything they need for their learning and implement all of their trading ideas, to test which are suitable and which are not. And besides, if we make some analysis test in real trading, if our analysis go wrong, then we will lose our money for real, unlike when we do it in demo.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    We work in the demo account with full liberty and don't care about the loss as our real money on involved in demo trading but the other hand in real trading we always perform careful trading and dont like to lose the money, so there is huge difference between demo and real trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    We work in the demo account with full liberty and don't care about the loss as our real money on involved in demo trading but the other hand in real trading we always perform careful trading and dont like to lose the money, so there is huge difference between demo and real trading.
    But it is still a choice if to work on the demo trading account with care as though you are dealing with your very own real money or if to work on the demo trading account carelessly as though you are dealing with virtual money, it is all about the choice been made, with that been said I seriously do take my demo trading seriously as it will define my success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    That is naturally. Traders will always need to practice to get more knowledge than possible. If they stop practicing then their growth will be limited too in return. They need to never stop learning and they can grow deeper that way. Checking the rationale behind a trade is very important so that we will reduce possible mistakes in return.
    We can reduced the mistakes with proper practice and you are right that we should not stop practice in order to efficient growth, I will also get the help from the demo account whenever I get the successive loss in the real trading, I am presently working on real trading but I have worked a lot on demo and now I am confident trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    We can reduced the mistakes with proper practice and you are right that we should not stop practice in order to efficient growth, I will also get the help from the demo account whenever I get the successive loss in the real trading, I am presently working on real trading but I have worked a lot on demo and now I am confident trader.
    Reducing the mistakes in here might be trully possible with proper practice but not all traders might be able to do that as far as i can see. if we do not see efficient growth then we might just give up in return. Many traders can give up fast in here because they lack a good control over their own trade too. We should know our own limitations.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Practice is the main way to attaining more knowledge and skills in the business, there is no simple way to making money from forex trading business. Practice makes us more better and the more effective it will be if we should apply that on the real trading account too, therefore learning on the demo account we ought to do the same thing which we will be doing on the real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Yes it is true that we all are here to make money in forex trade, of course we all came into forex trade in the sense that there is huge amount of money to earn in this business, so in the sense of making money in this business most traders don't take their time to learn and practice this business very well to understand it before they start trading, so to me I don't think it is a good idea for you to be in hurry in forex trade to make profit, be patient in your learning first.

Not allowed!

Page 8 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast