Differentiate Practice VS Trading - Page 7
Page 7 of 133 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    [lang=id]I think this is make sense too, if forex compared to sports it is not correct. We can get better and better in sports by doing more practice but in here, this business no matter how hard we practice and learn, sometime we still get failures too. Practice is not always the key to everything, especially when we are discussing about forex trading. It is because in here we face different situations and market conditions that may change every time, runs nonstop in 24/5 which honestly has large opportunities for traders to make money.

According to this, I prefer to do some evaluations, notes and pictures recording about my previous performance and learn from them. Since we can not predict what will happen in the market, we can only assume few things as the possibilities and make some conclusions about them. Once we find out the solution, then we need to make a good plan so we can work with our strategy.[/lang]
    [lang=id]I think that valuations always be done in our mind subconciously whenever we are trading anyway. If we do not do that then we have not trade with full seriousness at all. If we put all of our effort in here and fully serious then we will have them already in our brain when we make the decision, enter the trade and close the trade.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Traders will need to learn first and once they have the confidence then they can try to trade immediately with that. Certainly i know too that not many trader possess the knowledge. ONly several traders really know about forex market and can make money with it. And i think most traders here got a bad risk management anyway.
    [lang=id]It is not most traders got a bad risk management, I am sure that some of them did not even have it or make one for themselves. We know that to handle such risky business, we need all the things to manage our trade well. Once they got all the preparations, they will be automatically confident to face any market situations. I think that almost all traders has ever experienced the making money process in their trading life, but only few that are able to keep it steady with their good attention and management.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes with time we learn some time with quantity of work teach us, same in trading we learn when we give it good time and hard working also, some people practice on demo account but their behavior on demo account and real are totally different, on demo account they trade without tension and place order and forget but on real account they watch account every mintue and lose in small profit but in loss condition always wait to come back

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    No matter what the different could be, I just do believe that if we can not learn on how to trade adequately then we can not make any amount of money from the market. Therefore that goes to say for me that practice is important, we need to take practice so seriously as it determines the success we will be having in the business

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    No matter what the different could be, I just do believe that if we can not learn on how to trade adequately then we can not make any amount of money from the market. Therefore that goes to say for me that practice is important, we need to take practice so seriously as it determines the success we will be having in the business
    I think that traders will be able to make a good ammount of money if they really have the knowledge. If they can't make the money then that simply means their ammount of knowledge is not enough at this moment. And that simply calls for a better knowledge since that will be the main thing we can have to determine our trading result eventually.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, practice is the preparation for you to trade the right way in the market so basically when we want to make money from the business we need to learn. Furthermore, if not for practice there wouldn't have been any possible ways for trader to being able to understand on how the business works and know on how to earn from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    But with all been said a trader has to follow the market the same way been learned that means the way a trader has learned should not be different from the way he or she should trade, having such difference could bring about the trader being confused when trading and that could learn to so much losses, so I actually do think traders should follow the way they have practised.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    One thing we must understand in this trade is for us to realize the important need for us to practice always before we could think about making money with forex. Practice is a continuous process and this is what will help develop us more on the rightful means of making a good and profitable trade. I make it necessary to practice always and this improves me to develop more skills which helps me to tackle loss and make good profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Pratice and trading both are differ from each other here, our trading practice is totally related with our learning, trading skill, understanding of market, trading experiments and correction etc, on the other hand the trading can be done without knowledge also and it could have dangerous results if traders don't have proper caution during trading, our practice make us effective for the future and tell us that how we have to do trade in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    I understand what you want to say in demo trading when we practice of trading we are not concentrate that much we can concentrate in real trading account. That is reason why our demo practice is not work well for us. If we use demo trading like real trading then its easy for us to understand better about forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 133 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast