Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,199
    Given: 431

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Well, I actually do know that it is one thing learning and another thing been able to put it to work on the real trading account. But what matters is actually we learning the way to trade on the real trading account. In this aspect traders has to gain more better trading skills and knowledge on how the business works, traders should make sure that they understand and have done on demo the way they intend trading on real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 10
    Anyway, one thing i have got to say here is that practice is the act of acquiring or gaining knowledge while trading the the process of executing that thing that we have already learned in this business, so after practice comes trading and trading is the main thing that will give you what you wanted from this business if you followed it in the right way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by chioma View Post
    Anyway, one thing i have got to say here is that practice is the act of acquiring or gaining knowledge while trading the the process of executing that thing that we have already learned in this business, so after practice comes trading and trading is the main thing that will give you what you wanted from this business if you followed it in the right way.
    Traders will always need to practice a lot in order to gain more and more knowledge after all. Traders that never practice will not know anything at all in here. And if we want to practice well enough, we just need to check the rationale behind it first and use our logic while we trade. Or else, we will not learn anything from that practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Traders will always need to practice a lot in order to gain more and more knowledge after all. Traders that never practice will not know anything at all in here. And if we want to practice well enough, we just need to check the rationale behind it first and use our logic while we trade. Or else, we will not learn anything from that practice.
    That is naturally. Traders will always need to practice to get more knowledge than possible. If they stop practicing then their growth will be limited too in return. They need to never stop learning and they can grow deeper that way. Checking the rationale behind a trade is very important so that we will reduce possible mistakes in return.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    That is naturally. Traders will always need to practice to get more knowledge than possible. If they stop practicing then their growth will be limited too in return. They need to never stop learning and they can grow deeper that way. Checking the rationale behind a trade is very important so that we will reduce possible mistakes in return.
    Practice helps to improve analysis and find better methods to earn in Forex for yourself. A firm analysis helps you trade better. Some traders usually avoid fundamental analysis because of their belief that it is very hard but it is equally easy to understand if you are exposed to the right study materials and news source.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    When one has taken learning so seriously and learn more of a trading strategy than learning so many trading strategy at the same time, then I am sure there will be more better ways of trading and making money when the real trading account is in use Forex trading is a risky business and when we learn and understand the market the more money we can make from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    main difference between practice and trading is that when you make trading you gain real loss or profit. but in practice you gain only experience and practice about market. trading depend on good practice. if we have good money management and practice about this business then we earn well. practice makes a man perfect. experience and practice are most important for trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    practice is the first thing that must be done by a trader without practicing the trader will not gain the knowledge and experience sufficient to start real trading, differences in practice and real trade is about the psychological and in the practice of traders it would feel no effect, but in the real trade the trader will receive a considerable psychological impact felt...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    practice is the first thing that must be done by a trader without practicing the trader will not gain the knowledge and experience sufficient to start real trading, differences in practice and real trade is about the psychological and in the practice of traders it would feel no effect, but in the real trade the trader will receive a considerable psychological impact felt...
    Trully practice will be important because without any good practice we just can't learn at all. Traders that never practice usually will not be able to make any good judgement in their trading. They need a good experience to start trading better and they need to learn how to control themselves properly too. The impact of the market will not be something we expect to be light.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    With all said and done , the place of practice has no close substitute in trading and that is what gets you prepared to face the challenges of real trading . Without practice it will be difficult to acquire the experience that would be of help in making good success in trading. Our attitudes towards practice matters a lot , if you do not put up a very good attitude, you might find practice profiting you less

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast