Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,201
    Given: 432

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    As I remembered a quote "with practice, come strength" I guess now I believe in any business we must need to learn things not just the theories but also practice things. Our theries if we learned and understood them well without any implementation, everything will become useless to do. And also, practice will increase our point of view into better as we'll expand our knowledge and get more experiences.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    To me I still strongly believe that practicing before starting real trading still remain highly necessary for new traders in the forex market. Although I do admit that some of the things you learn while practicing on demo might not be transferable to live trading subsequently but the knowledge and the experience you will acquire will help you a lot when you start real live trading despite the fact that the market is very random in nature.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    To me I still strongly believe that practicing before starting real trading still remain highly necessary for new traders in the forex market. Although I do admit that some of the things you learn while practicing on demo might not be transferable to live trading subsequently but the knowledge and the experience you will acquire will help you a lot when you start real live trading despite the fact that the market is very random in nature.
    It is for all trader that the necessity of practices before they trade is important, this is the way any trader will get what they need form the market. If you do not learn or train about the market, there is no way you will know how the market is working, and that is why many traders are gambling rather than trading the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Trading is one of the best business I have gotten into. The thing about trading is that we get to make money from it depending on the skills and knowledge we have about the business. Practice become so much important that one will have to use the demo account before they will ever get to succeed, so trading and practicing have the same thing in common, depending on the trader who is actually doing the practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Practice is important thing that help us to understand how to trade in the market also it help us to make good trading decision and construct good skills and strategy if we don't practice we can never understand how to trade, so it's very important that before trading we should practice in the demo account and understand this business very well before trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?
    it is matter of mindset among people and we can not justify each one of them is true or wrong beyond anything. i guess we just need to believe on ourself by doing good things for us to increase the odds to make good earning. then we must able to control ourself away from being so emotional while trading and build good self confidence. we know that people's got their idea too but things does not always give same result for people.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]of course real trading is very different than the demo trading and both are different than the reading about the market and that is why the trader who spent some time in learning the fundamentals of the market should apply his new skills and trade the market with real money[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    Practice is important thing that help us to understand how to trade in the market also it help us to make good trading decision and construct good skills and strategy if we don't practice we can never understand how to trade, so it's very important that before trading we should practice in the demo account and understand this business very well before trading.
    Yes of course, the traders that will practice the market trading very well will also know how to trade successfully, and get the best in the market as well. We are traders, we should know that forex trading is our work and the business is a professional ones. We should them be very adequate to trading it as professionals, that is why we must be well prepared.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes of course, the traders that will practice the market trading very well will also know how to trade successfully, and get the best in the market as well. We are traders, we should know that forex trading is our work and the business is a professional ones. We should them be very adequate to trading it as professionals, that is why we must be well prepared.
    I know that practice is the same thing as learning due to a trader who has really done some important practice has a good understanding of the market and such trader will succeed on the long term. But a trader who has not practiced, who don't understand the business will find it hard to make money. Practice is the best teacher in the business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    as a newbie we start from a demo account as we are in a process of learning and do not know what to do but as you know that traders are busy to earn profit in demo account they are not concentrate on understand that how they have to do trade in demo and how they understand the difference between trading and practice they are not pay attention on the right practice which make our mind broad and we have be able to make plan in demo strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast