Differentiate Practice VS Trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    There is only different between practice account and real account which is only money, in demo trading money is to be fake and in the real account we trade with our own real money, rest of features are to be same in demo trading and real trading, we should do demo trading sincerely in order to get the success in real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhaib99 View Post
    When we want to improve our trading skill then we join demo account this is an account which purely made for practice purpose we done trading just like real one its all features and tools are same like real account so its profit was not a genuine Profit but when we say we trade in real account it's a genuine thing it's profit and loss both are counted.
    you are very correct zuhaib personally i know practise is the way of organizing or preparing something so that you understanf how it is done and after practising you will do the genuine one parfectly anf it applys in demo account hwere the money there is not genuine bt it prepares you for the real trade tha is in real account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    well in my own understanding as a trader i will say the the basic difference between practice and trading is that practice is actually mastering what you might have learnt abut Forex trading while trading is actually implementing what you might have learnt that is where the actual work is been done.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    They both go hand in hand and there is no way , but there is a slight difference, if for example you want to make some good tranning before you to a live account then you should be sure to really know that training is on a demo account, and if you want to do both you can trade and really make some money out of it on a live account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    well even a layman in trading can draw the line of divide between practice and trading, so in my own understanding i can say that practice as the name implies can be defined as the process of going through what one have learnt and then try to master it all while trading is the process of implementing what what one have learnt so far.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Many people confuse themselves of trading and practicing where you find a new trader using real money for practicing forex trading thus they end up crying because of loss if you really practicing forex please use demo account that give you fake money for practices on the simpler definition to practice forex trading is all about a learner who is learning of this new idea called forex trading and as for trading it means that a person has got knowledge to trade and hence they can make profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wachege View Post
    Many people confuse themselves of trading and practicing where you find a new trader using real money for practicing forex trading thus they end up crying because of loss if you really practicing forex please use demo account that give you fake money for practices on the simpler definition to practice forex trading is all about a learner who is learning of this new idea called forex trading and as for trading it means that a person has got knowledge to trade and hence they can make profit
    I think that the thing is, they just can't trade the real money as is they are trading the fake money and the result become bad. They need to train their own mental more and believe that everything will turn out the way they thought it will be. And the most important thing will be the heart to accept anything that might happen too in here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    actually even a lay man who isnt in this field can really draw the line of divide between trading and practice well for me i can define practice as the process of constantly reviewing what have be taught so as to be familiar with it and i can define trading as the process of implementing what have been taught in the trading lesson.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Practice account is the freedom village and we can do without any tension, frustration and trade with full liberty because there is fake money involved in the demo trading while the other hand in real trading our real money involved and we trade with some restriction in order to safe our account, this is the only major difference between these two.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    in practice we trade for learning, we trade for getting experience and checking strategy but in trading we trade for earning money, in practice we always trade with pure mind not with tension and fear, but on real account we become greedy and emotional so this is difference from my experience, if we trade on real like demo i think we can earn more

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast