Differentiate Practice VS Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    My dear Mod I will not truly go with you on this. You know that practice is an opportunity to develop. We are not practicing to become 100 percent but we practice to develop and have the ability to create more chances to become successful. I partially agree that practice does not guarantee success but before success can be achieved, a trader must have to undergo special practical training to know much more on how to handle this market. I still believe that practice helped me improve though am not successful yet but am better unlike before.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Senorita, your contribution really earns my respect and recognition and that is why I never hesitated to thumb you up , I would have even quoted you but I am always afraid of being taken for over quoting . Success will never come until you have taken times to practice and for practice to achieve its purpose in you , you must put up the right attitude and have a right approach. I discover that this is what so many people lack in forex trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    My dear Mod I will not truly go with you on this. You know that practice is an opportunity to develop. We are not practicing to become 100 percent but we practice to develop and have the ability to create more chances to become successful. I partially agree that practice does not guarantee success but before success can be achieved, a trader must have to undergo special practical training to know much more on how to handle this market. I still believe that practice helped me improve though am not successful yet but am better unlike before.
    Demo trading wont make us perfect but it gives us the basic understanding about the market. Real trading is much simple with a lot of practice and understanding of the market operations, otherwise it would be so harsh on traders. If we do not practice with a demo account then we might not really make any progress because for much time we will be without a reliable strategy, just trading straight with a live account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    actually in practice we use strategy and check it is good or not, we check weak and good points when it confirms then we apply on real account and that is called trade, in practice we take high low both risks we just check its working and check when it works when not, then we apply on real account and check its effect and earn money, if we apply just worked strategies on real account then we can earn with very low risk

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Practice is what one has to make sure that they get to do first, it is important to practice, but to make sure that the practice goes all fine, one have to make sure that they actually trade the way they have learned, so basically, one who practice and succeed on the demo trading account should also trade on the real account as they have practised.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Practice is what one has to make sure that they get to do first, it is important to practice, but to make sure that the practice goes all fine, one have to make sure that they actually trade the way they have learned, so basically, one who practice and succeed on the demo trading account should also trade on the real account as they have practised.
    Practice is the first steps of getting knowledge about trading before we start learning from experience with real trading. Knowledge is the most important to success in Forex business provided its implemented with a good mindset.Traders shouldn't invest money in Forex if they haven't proper knowledge and experience.But new traders often create that mistake.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well thew main difference in practicing account and trading account is that we begin our forex carrier with practicing account, here we do not have enough knowledge about the business we are about to do so here we come to learn and see what we need to know about the business, we make all the mistakes here and get them corrected without been punished by the market , this a platform for proper foundation in the business, if any trader will take the practicing account very seriously and does not treat it with carelessness then he has already set himself on a success path in the business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? well i would say don't treat the Forex as the sports . what? what i am saying sports? well yes sports this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    ok to me practise is where you are trying to learn and perfecting your skills on how to trade thus starting with the demo account of which is exactly the same as the real account while trading is where you trade expecting to get something real out of that trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    Practice you set yourself to farmiliarize yourself with the market and so you open a demo account which has virtual funds and make sure that you configure all grounds then look for ways to which you are able to put together the right ideas, then read a lot of materials, now trding is when you switch to a live account and start making moves in trading forex that is proper in so many ways , emotions may be high but you should learn to control them

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast