Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It is not really that much different, but then again, I think we need to understand some certain factor about the market. First of all, we are to make use of the demo account to learn so much in greater details, because using the real account to learn when new is more like risking our real money blindly, however, for sure we can't get the complete knowledge from the demo, but it is a very good way to start.
    we can not use real account for getting some experience its just for earning no one have enough income to spend on real just for learning, on demo we have real market we can learn easily but on demo we can not check emotions and many things so just we have this issue otherwise demo is the only and best way to learn trade without spending own money, so do demo and make some experience before doing it on real

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    we can not use real account for getting some experience its just for earning no one have enough income to spend on real just for learning, on demo we have real market we can learn easily but on demo we can not check emotions and many things so just we have this issue otherwise demo is the only and best way to learn trade without spending own money, so do demo and make some experience before doing it on real
    There is slight difference between practice and experience, with demo we are practicing and while trading live we are getting the real experience. Actually we should start learning a strategy from demo account and then try to make ourselves more adept with the strategy as we inch ahead in real trading too. Everybody knows it but not everyone follows it and to be frank I also started real trading directly and had to lose quite a lot in beginning of my trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    You are the one that is wrong here, we can use real account to gain experience in the market. Mind you, we will not be so patient with the demo account, and even when the trader is so patient with the demo account, could the demo account likewise teach you emotions and other psychological aspect of trading? We need to work most of our training with real account, that is why both training and trading are happening in real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    There is slight difference between practice and experience, with demo we are practicing and while trading live we are getting the real experience. Actually we should start learning a strategy from demo account and then try to make ourselves more adept with the strategy as we inch ahead in real trading too. Everybody knows it but not everyone follows it and to be frank I also started real trading directly and had to lose quite a lot in beginning of my trading.
    the main reason between practice vs trading is our emotion . in the practice section we never become must serious even we never think twice before enter in the market because we don't have fear of loss in demo account but in the real account we have every thing to loss so we really do care about every thing .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    the main reason between practice vs trading is our emotion . in the practice section we never become must serious even we never think twice before enter in the market because we don't have fear of loss in demo account but in the real account we have every thing to loss so we really do care about every thing .
    That is also mainly due to the money involved. But, there is a solution, which is that, when the trader can trade on the demo account as though they are trading with the real account and then make use of the real money and risk management as they would on the real account, that will help them be in control when they get to trade with the use of the real money, therein making practice be more like real trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    That is also mainly due to the money involved. But, there is a solution, which is that, when the trader can trade on the demo account as though they are trading with the real account and then make use of the real money and risk management as they would on the real account, that will help them be in control when they get to trade with the use of the real money, therein making practice be more like real trading.
    The money in the market is much, and the traders that will make the money needs to do all the needful for them to make it big. For traders to be gaining with real money requires experience, and the trader has to be ready to fight emotions. To avoid much of mistakes, effective money and risk management have to be used along with the experience which the trader has. Much training is what is necessary to fulfil that, and the trader will trade well thereafter.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The money in the market is much, and the traders that will make the money needs to do all the needful for them to make it big. For traders to be gaining with real money requires experience, and the trader has to be ready to fight emotions. To avoid much of mistakes, effective money and risk management have to be used along with the experience which the trader has. Much training is what is necessary to fulfil that, and the trader will trade well thereafter.
    Trading with real money provides better experience and tensions at the same time. However this method is considered better to do rather than spending long time in demo just to practice. Without real challenge and tensions, no beginners can improve themselves better in making decisions and to react accordingly to market and to their strategies.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    There is no much difference, in the sense that we ought to make sure that we have gone through the practice process before we can become able to trade, the demo account is not that much different from the use of the real trading account, so therefore we ought to make sure that we are using the demo account to practice before using real account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    cutiekc, no doubt this is not much different then real but the issue is we behave different on demo and real, we can do better if we have done practice on demo, but if we are learning on real also this is more better and can make us able to earn something well, so any way of trade is better but make sure you have learned it properly, success takes time so never think in short period you can get success

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    cutiekc, no doubt this is not much different then real but the issue is we behave different on demo and real, we can do better if we have done practice on demo, but if we are learning on real also this is more better and can make us able to earn something well, so any way of trade is better but make sure you have learned it properly, success takes time so never think in short period you can get success
    The only issue that's troubling traders to fail with their practice and their real trading because during their practice, they didn't treat their demo account as their own funded account so they didn't take it seriously and easily forgetting things. We can tell ourself that we've bee practicing enough but the real experience usually comes straight from trading and loss is the proof of how we learn from market directly.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133