Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1330

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Ulthred, practice is necessary no doubt but some do well after practice and some still loses after doing demo account, so we can not say all are same, there is huge difference in both, some people uses demo as real they give it attention and full strategy based trading they learn on demo, they count pips not profit for understanding worth of strategy, but some people uses demo for big earning and they are wrong, on real we cannot have that type of capital, so make sure you accept reality
    The first thing is for traders to practice, without the practices, traders will not know what next to do in their trading. One thing about practices is that it is very convenient for traders, it could be done on the demo account, that will not make the trader to be in an hurry when practising or losing their real money to the market. When the practice is good, i am sure that the trading of the trader will be fine.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The first thing is for traders to practice, without the practices, traders will not know what next to do in their trading. One thing about practices is that it is very convenient for traders, it could be done on the demo account, that will not make the trader to be in an hurry when practising or losing their real money to the market. When the practice is good, i am sure that the trading of the trader will be fine.
    Without practice, forex traders will be nothing, they will not know what they have to do in forex field. The practice will come before trading, the trading is what i know that forex traders are doing with their real forex accounts, but the practice has to be done in the demo account. More practices is needed by forex traders before they will know how to trade the forex field correctly, traders should not be lazy about this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    If you want to succeed the business. It is needed that a lot of practice be done, using the demo account. We can learn and become better What matters is that we should not think that we will start trading on the real account just the way we did on the demo account as there will be some difference, but then again, we can succeed once we keep on doing the right thing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Without practice, forex traders will be nothing, they will not know what they have to do in forex field. The practice will come before trading, the trading is what i know that forex traders are doing with their real forex accounts, but the practice has to be done in the demo account. More practices is needed by forex traders before they will know how to trade the forex field correctly, traders should not be lazy about this.
    There will not be a good trader without practice, and with practices, traders can do anything they want to do as a result of the experience of the trader. We can do well in the way we are trading the market when we are careful after the training. I said it because the training is not everything, the trading is the main thing, and when we are not disciplined and patient with our main trading, we will not make it as we supposed to make it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    There will not be a good trader without practice, and with practices, traders can do anything they want to do as a result of the experience of the trader. We can do well in the way we are trading the market when we are careful after the training. I said it because the training is not everything, the trading is the main thing, and when we are not disciplined and patient with our main trading, we will not make it as we supposed to make it.
    with practice we can become good trader we all know about it but still 90% people are losing so i think there are many other things are also here, just our practice can not make us expert, we need of some other factors like we need to avoid greed, we need to trade with some patience, we need of many other things, if we work on them we can get success but if we do not work on them we can lose and can place wrong positions so take care of self from being an greedy trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    with practice we can become good trader we all know about it but still 90% people are losing so i think there are many other things are also here, just our practice can not make us expert, we need of some other factors like we need to avoid greed, we need to trade with some patience, we need of many other things, if we work on them we can get success but if we do not work on them we can lose and can place wrong positions so take care of self from being an greedy trader
    Practice is usually associated with demo and further losers will always be more than winners for the simple reason that losing is way easier than earning. Demo is demo and real is real, I just want to say that one cannot become a successful trader solely by making use of the demo account. Further learning a good trading psychology is the thing we need to accomplish with real trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    well in the practice section you will learn every thing like know your skill develop your skill and you will take it as fun but in the real trading you will realize that this is not fun and you need to take it seriously and that seriousness will kill your account because your mind will gone in pressure that will the main cause of losing account .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Yes, the practice must come before trading, the practice is what we are using to build ourselves up, it is what will make sure that we correct our errors until we know how to trade the forex field better. With the practice, forex traders must do the hard-work, the hard-work is so important since laziness will not take forex traders to their destination, it is the hard-work that can do that. Forex traders doing the hard-work needs to be fully preparing for the trading times too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well in the practice section you will learn every thing like know your skill develop your skill and you will take it as fun but in the real trading you will realize that this is not fun and you need to take it seriously and that seriousness will kill your account because your mind will gone in pressure that will the main cause of losing account .
    That is the essence of practising, traders will get to learn everything they want to be trading in their real account. I believe that the demo account is the account good enough to make traders learn everything they want to be doing in the market, the demo account is free and it will not let the trader to fear the loss of their capital. As long as the demo time is successful, it is likely possible that the trading of real account will likewise be successful for the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It is not really that much different, but then again, I think we need to understand some certain factor about the market. First of all, we are to make use of the demo account to learn so much in greater details, because using the real account to learn when new is more like risking our real money blindly, however, for sure we can't get the complete knowledge from the demo, but it is a very good way to start.

Not allowed!

Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133 LastLast