Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1329

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,193
    Given: 430

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    For primary learning and for advance learning demo help both the section. Forex business required a standard mentality setup which helps a trader how to obey trading rules in a critical situation or high trading chance. Indeed if a trade does not expense more time in practice or real trading never be success setting his mind to play advance trading activities which all traders always expect mostly. So demo certificate is not mean the success of a real trading business still there a long way to go to fulfill his ambition.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    For primary learning and for advance learning demo help both the section. Forex business required a standard mentality setup which helps a trader how to obey trading rules in a critical situation or high trading chance. Indeed if a trade does not expense more time in practice or real trading never be success setting his mind to play advance trading activities which all traders always expect mostly. So demo certificate is not mean the success of a real trading business still there a long way to go to fulfill his ambition.
    The demo is helping traders to know what they have to do in the market, and it is in the practical way, that makes the demo a very good class we must all pass. And it is irrespective of maybe you are a new or old traders, the demo is valid for all trader at different time of using it. You can use the demo for the starting of new trading career, you can use it for the continuation of practices as the case may be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The demo is helping traders to know what they have to do in the market, and it is in the practical way, that makes the demo a very good class we must all pass. And it is irrespective of maybe you are a new or old traders, the demo is valid for all trader at different time of using it. You can use the demo for the starting of new trading career, you can use it for the continuation of practices as the case may be.
    Different field of learning and practice will give different level of experience and lesson sensations. most people are suggesting only to do your practices on demo for safety reason. while few beginners out there are doing things oppositely because, maybe they sense something feels better to feel the tension when trading in live market. although they'll lose their money, but their experiences are far higher than in demo.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    Different field of learning and practice will give different level of experience and lesson sensations. most people are suggesting only to do your practices on demo for safety reason. while few beginners out there are doing things oppositely because, maybe they sense something feels better to feel the tension when trading in live market. although they'll lose their money, but their experiences are far higher than in demo.
    Our learning and practice builds us the strength to trade Forex and earn, the more this strength is the more profitable we will be. We should not directly dive into real trading and risk our real money, demo provides us the virtual platform to train ourselves. Practice is what we can do with demo account, and the most useful things we learn when we take the live trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Our learning and practice builds us the strength to trade Forex and earn, the more this strength is the more profitable we will be. We should not directly dive into real trading and risk our real money, demo provides us the virtual platform to train ourselves. Practice is what we can do with demo account, and the most useful things we learn when we take the live trading.
    That is right, the practice we make will determine how successful we become, I don't trade with the use of the real account when I want to try something new, there is the demo account whereas the learning could be done and then if we are serious enough then I think we can equally implement the way we traded on the demo account to the real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    That is right, the practice we make will determine how successful we become, I don't trade with the use of the real account when I want to try something new, there is the demo account whereas the learning could be done and then if we are serious enough then I think we can equally implement the way we traded on the demo account to the real account.
    Look at the progress we're making, if it's showing positive increase or negative decrease. Once we can see the bigger picture of our trading, we can find the differences between our good setups and bad ones. Practice has different impacts for traders to give them needs of knowledge and more experience. However with trading in real money, traders can earn more experience because they're facing market with real risk.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Look at the progress we're making, if it's showing positive increase or negative decrease. Once we can see the bigger picture of our trading, we can find the differences between our good setups and bad ones. Practice has different impacts for traders to give them needs of knowledge and more experience. However with trading in real money, traders can earn more experience because they're facing market with real risk.
    Even when we are working on demo, to get good results we should keep close track of our performance and improvement. Real trading obviously carries real risk and so that we can prepare and train ourselves properly before we proceed to take real risks, we can trade with virtual risks. We do have the demo account and all the knowledge available on the internet, but then to benefit from it we have to invest time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Practice is a shadow of reality and reality is the main live trading when it comes to forex trading , you need to know that proper practice prevents poor performance in real trading and that is why much emphasis is placed on learning and practice because that is the only way to acquiring the knowledge, skills and experience. Not very many people who come into forex trading undergo serious learning and practice before they start trading with hard earned money and little wonder the level of failure in forex trading is so high

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Practice is a shadow of reality and reality is the main live trading when it comes to forex trading , you need to know that proper practice prevents poor performance in real trading and that is why much emphasis is placed on learning and practice because that is the only way to acquiring the knowledge, skills and experience. Not very many people who come into forex trading undergo serious learning and practice before they start trading with hard earned money and little wonder the level of failure in forex trading is so high
    while we're keeping an eye out to market and focus on every plans we make, market will move according to our plan. don't listen what others may say about market and let them off with their own analysis. we have ours to follow and confidence while trading with it. we surely got plenty experience from old practice and trading with losses, had them enough to teach us about how we're supposed to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Before come in real trading we need to practice well. Forex business is not possible taking just simple and common knowledge and when we practice in trading that truth generally become clear to us and we can understand how much serious we need to adopt all the necessary knowledge and experience. So getting well train up we come in real trading that everyone needs to follow otherwise forex increase our poverty certainly.

Not allowed!

Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133 LastLast