Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,203
    Given: 432

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    practice is path for become a good trader if you will enter in the market without practice then you can loss your money and even you can not become a good trader. so therefore first is practice and then is trading. if you will working on the step by step then finance can be easy for you. and then you can doing much better and even you can be expert..
    [lang=id]Perhaps you do disagree with TS since you wrote that practice is path for become a good trader. While I am the opposite of you since I agree with TS that real forex trading is totally different thing from sports. Many things does affect on the market and we can not do that so easily just by practice. Go beyond it and do more than just practice. We may do this too but forex trading is full of uncertainty, unlike sports which has exact result if we are good in practice. If you know the difference, then you will change your mind about this.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Practice in forex trading majorly refers to demo trading and you must be committed to this task until you have been at your best . what you do here is trading but at demonstration stage and that is it is called demo trading, you are getting yourself prepared and ready to face the challenges of trading live account. Trading in this concept is seen as when you begin to handle live account
    You are right that demo trading is the best place to prepare yourself to face the challenges which can be in live trading, all of us should get the maximum practice on demo account then we will be able to earn from the real trading.

It is also suggested that we should apply all the strategies, indicators, robots in demo trading then we can get the benefit from the real trading, we should not considered demo trading useless.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    They both relate and so There is not much big of a difference, how ever there is a chance that we have to develop a certai percentage of proper process that we have to see in trading the work of every trader is to see how to move the given positions we make is to really run the given positions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Perhaps you do disagree with TS since you wrote that practice is path for become a good trader. While I am the opposite of you since I agree with TS that real forex trading is totally different thing from sports. Many things does affect on the market and we can not do that so easily just by practice. Go beyond it and do more than just practice. We may do this too but forex trading is full of uncertainty, unlike sports which has exact result if we are good in practice. If you know the difference, then you will change your mind about this.
    I agree that trading got a lot of uncertainities too but that is actually what make trading becomes interesting certainly. As long we possess the knowledge to manage the money with it, we will see a chance to make money on our own too as we trade. All we need in here will be a good seriousness in studying to learn how to do the real thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    When you trade, you practice and when you are practicing you are gaining valuable lessons, how ever it depends in the arena to whcih you are doing so , on a demo account there is every chance that we have to keep on proving on what is the best way to value your trades in that you are stable

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Many time alot of traders confuse between this two terms trading and practising and they end up treating their real accounts like demo accounts .the difference for this two is that practicing is Putin yourself into learning on how to trade and trading is now outing into use the practice that you have done on a serious note with real money don't confuse yourselves

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipikowa View Post
    Many time alot of traders confuse between this two terms trading and practising and they end up treating their real accounts like demo accounts .the difference for this two is that practicing is Putin yourself into learning on how to trade and trading is now outing into use the practice that you have done on a serious note with real money don't confuse yourselves
    Most traders are lacking in the knowledge and so they become confused about the conditions in the market. Practice surely will be needed so we can earn better but if we want to trade better then we need to trade as like our real trading account even from the demo. Taking a serious note might not be needed as for me and what we will be needing is a good knowledge only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    They might be different but yet we need to know that we need to make good practice if ever what we want is to become successful because if we don't practice and get to understand how to handle the market right from the demo trading account it will be seriously hard for us to know how to handle it when we get to the real trading account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    We can see practice as part of trading too only that its main purpose is to see we develop more knowledge on how to handle forex perfectly. Practicing is important for every trader who wants to earn from forex because it is from this means that they can develop more better trading strategies and system which will help them to make better success in their trade. When you practice good and develop good skills, then you can trade better and earn profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 15
    Practice is the main thing in trading that help us make perfect our skills and strategy. If we are Use demo trading for practice up to 3 months then its enough for us to know all about forex market. When we start real trading after good practice then our earning is easy for us and we know at that time our weakness and strong point that help us to avoid mistakes and we do perfect trading then.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast