Page 11 of 133 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,203
    Given: 432

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    We all should know that tradaing is good only when the trader is really doing this business, not just gambling in the market. There are gamblers in the market, just the same way traders are in this business. It is the choice if the trader to do the trading well nad obey all rules, in this case, they are traders. If things were done in opposite, they are gamblers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    ww can do practicing at demo account or also with real account and for both of them will give advantages and disadvantages. traders need to always keeo practicing time by time and take this processes with seriously. on this side. practice will make us get better skill with increase trading quality and when traders keep trading seriously and at the same time they keep practicing too
    practicing in real account, this is rarely discussed in many threads and i would totally agree with this. real trading honestly, provides real experiences and different tension to those who seek for better learning and way of understanding the market, not only in theory but also practically with real risk and reward. it does cost our money if we make mistakes. but do not take it as an excuse because that should make us improve and boost our spirit to learn seriously and carefully.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes you have a very good view about the trading of real trading account, I think most of trader's have a wrong thinking that real trading means earning money in forex, in demo they are learning well but when they are entering in real account then they have only one dream and that is making money. But if they will try to learn same like demo in real account then they will take proper caution and will do trade with lower risk always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Avoid at all cost to trade forex with the right mind set but with the wrong trading aspects keep on doing the right thing in forex and do according to what the practice sessions have told you , learn from mistakes and also import knowledge from the different traders who have made it in trading forex there is a chance you will make it in these market thats how you make things work for you

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    When we make trading in the demo account that is just related to practise which we make on demo accounts but live trading which we just do in the real forex market. And the real forex market is just so much naked in its movements and making new ways and new targets which we must need to understand about the forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    practice is path for become a good trader if you will enter in the market without practice then you can loss your money and even you can not become a good trader. so therefore first is practice and then is trading. if you will working on the step by step then finance can be easy for you. and then you can doing much better and even you can be expert..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think the two are related and can work together the very first one is to really put together a good system that we see when trading we have to know the work of every one of us and we have to do practive on a demo as we wait to go live, I say the market does not forgive, really, but if you have a chance , put together a given provintion that makes it well arranged

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    If we are practicing, it means we are trading for learning sake. Most times we are in the demo account as we keep practicing to learn much more and have a good means to which we can make proper trades for ourselves. In forex it's possible to earn well by trading and we can always make a right trade by improving in this business and following a good means to survive and make so much more income from our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 13
    you're right gamer, practice in forex is not the same as in the sport in sport you'll get good results from exercise, but in forex practice is a media to learn and gain experience of trading prior to start trading real, how could the trader will be able to use terminal when he has never done in the demo, and I was ever told this to my friend that the demo it is a place to learn and also test the new system you created, so if you're practicing on a demo and it worked then not necessarily in real trade , because there are differences in the situation there. not about price but about the psychological market...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Our trading would be so much challenging and more hard if we have not doen the proper prepartion fo it before going live, we can only make a good trading practice if we are using our demo trading account regularly in forex. This is right that most of trader's don't have a good knowledge of demo account trading but they still think that they should start with real account, and I feel that this is making many trader's loser in forex too.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 133 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast