Page 103 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1330

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Good practicing is much more needed when a trader needs to find out something's about his very own trade that could work out for him. This is where the demo account comes in because the demo account is sure the very best way to work on a good trade and get to see that more profits in trading is obtainable. It's from the right practice that we can have a good chance to improve good and have the opportunity to trade so profitable and so properly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    All fields of endeavor in life require practical experience, even the football game need the player to consistently practice with each other to understand how they are going to defeat their opponents, forex is not trading is more than a business, it is where we learn different things and ways to make improvements in our lives generally, when you don't take this matter seriously, your account will experience downward spiral instead of consistent growth.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Ehis, physical game or business are really different here we are doing logically mostly things here our mind and emotions are more involved, so we can say its different in physical business we can not lose more quickly here we can lose, here we can take huge risk because of leverage so its our emotions business, if we can handle we can earn otherwise it can ruin us, so its different kind of business can make us rich also but after huge experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Ehis, physical game or business are really different here we are doing logically mostly things here our mind and emotions are more involved, so we can say its different in physical business we can not lose more quickly here we can lose, here we can take huge risk because of leverage so its our emotions business, if we can handle we can earn otherwise it can ruin us, so its different kind of business can make us rich also but after huge experience
    You are right about that, like trading in forex trading on the demo account isn't that challenging, any one could do it and then gamble to success, but the main trading comes in when the trader can handle the real trading account, that is where the trading and then the actual means of being profitable comes to play.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    All fields of endeavor in life require practical experience, even the football game need the player to consistently practice with each other to understand how they are going to defeat their opponents, forex is not trading is more than a business, it is where we learn different things and ways to make improvements in our lives generally, when you don't take this matter seriously, your account will experience downward spiral instead of consistent growth.
    mind over body, that's how intelligence works better over muscle. each people has their best choice to do and with the business we need to use our head instead our feeling, and we can't do nothing with only practice though. real trading is necessary to put our efforts of learning into useful means by using our money. many other traders suggested to invest little amount to trade and use small lot size which i think this is a good method to increase our responsibility to trade with our first account of real to manage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are right, traders should make sure that they are taking all the opportunities that are meaningful to them, it will surely help us to fulfill a good trading mandate. We should try to be a trader that is vast and versatile as well, we cannot do this without vast training, it is this training that will inculcate the right trading ideas in us, and we will be able to trade rightly.
    Yes, training is important, trading is the only way that will make us have experience on what we need to be doing. Those traders without experience will not know the correct things to do, they will not know how to manage any trading situations. We have to be serious with the training, it will land us to know how to trade nicely.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    In practice we are trading with a trading practical account, of which will also be effective when traders are also making use of the real account in trading. Traders that are using the real account in trading needs to have gone through the practice so that they be a good trader, if you trade without practice then then invest real money, you will be in trouble.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    In practice we are trading with a trading practical account, of which will also be effective when traders are also making use of the real account in trading. Traders that are using the real account in trading needs to have gone through the practice so that they be a good trader, if you trade without practice then then invest real money, you will be in trouble.
    I dont think after starting real trading anyone will look at demo again, but its a good thing to trade demo first and then live. Learning is a continuous process, while practicing you learn and even while trading live you learn many lessons from your experience. Practice to me is different because when you are trading live, you are not doing the practice, practice has to be with demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    We don't trade forex market without first practicing it, it is the practice that will come first, then other different means of trading will now follow. The power of practice is so great, this is where we will discover ourselves and the exact methods we will be trading for life. That is the reason why we have to always take practice time to be important time of our trading lifetime.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    We don't trade forex market without first practicing it, it is the practice that will come first, then other different means of trading will now follow. The power of practice is so great, this is where we will discover ourselves and the exact methods we will be trading for life. That is the reason why we have to always take practice time to be important time of our trading lifetime.
    Both practice and learning has time limit to do and we can not stay doing the same things for long time because things will get boring and we will lose our desire in the business. To prevent such thing from happening, we can spend our money a little to deposit to real account and use cent type so we can participate into real trading and feel the differences of learning which this method is better to do than practicing in demo account.

Not allowed!

Page 103 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast