Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1330

Thread: Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,204
    Given: 432

Differentiate Practice VS Trading

Hi Everyone!

It's been a time since i have written any thread, so today allow me to let me introduce a different mindset here. I do hope you great conversation will make it more interesting , so let's get started.
    So Story begins, we want to trade for what ? of course for the sake of the money and here guru mantra or let's say thousands old traders do told hey do practice OPEN demo account and bash it with the tons of profit ? i do know you can't resist to agree. But clearly i think we are fooling around our self , of course there is no exact data we can extract from anywhere, but for sure the number of noob trader even though those who done so CALLED practice they still lagging ! Lagging what , working from hand to mouth to just grab few pips profit , making a plan grab this much multiply by week and then 4 weeks HURRAH i would probably make SIX figures ($).
    All seem to be set , but i don't tell here what noobs do experience in the END they lost more and there could be several reason behind it and i don't want to go into that dept cause i want to stay relevant with the SUBJECT, so where was the PRACTICE?

I mean to say if practice was certificate go and do real trading then why problem occur? Well i would say don't treat the Forex as the SPORTS.. What ? what i am saying SPORTS? Well yes sport , this is not sports as you assume , because sports are basically done with prior practice ? and same function in the practice has to be done in the real game right ?

Wow actually this is what happened in SPORTS - get the knowledge - use the playground - get tactics - now repeat it, but my dear fellows trading is different phoneme , it's not what you assume by practice.

I am not against the practice neither saying don't do it, of course i many times even suggest do practice but what i am trying to deliver is that don't expect practice replication in the real trading

Real trading is totally different thing at least quite different from Sports where only player influence while in trading , many things does affect on the market.

So here i am gonna close this subject from my perspective i just want to told go beyond the practice, Practice isn't key for the success.

Join discussion below and write down what's you think agree with me or not agree with me or rather any other thing you might want to add for others fellows

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    We always have need to choose a good broker who provide us same on both type of accounts demo and live. Roboforex is really good broker who provide us same spread and same market price. But one thing in roboforex is not good because, they are provides floating spread on news time which becomes a cause of slipage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    We always have need to choose a good broker who provide us same on both type of accounts demo and live. Roboforex is really good broker who provide us same spread and same market price. But one thing in roboforex is not good because, they are provides floating spread on news time which becomes a cause of slipage.
    This is not talking about broker, really one needs a good broker but when one hasn't learned too, then one don't get to even make any improvement no matter the kind of broker they are making use of. Therefore practice can be done on any demo account and that way one will be able to know how they can handle the market thereafter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    This is not talking about broker, really one needs a good broker but when one hasn't learned too, then one don't get to even make any improvement no matter the kind of broker they are making use of. Therefore practice can be done on any demo account and that way one will be able to know how they can handle the market thereafter.
    this just out of topic content which we need to make this right by correcting someone's wrong post. profitability doesn't count on broker but us as the traders. brokers only the best place for traders to deposit their money to segregated account then we'll trade and withdraw our money through brokers. wrong or right with our trading result totally depends on how accurate we make the analysis and how good we trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    I agree, it's not about the broker we are using, it is about ourselves on this regard. And these days, I don't think that a broker will not provide you with the adequate service needed for your training and trading, that is why we need to develop ourselves mainly. It is when we fit for the task that we will be able to trade the market adequately with such broker of choice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Dear, everyone have its own point of view but in my opinion broker plays a big role in the success of a trader. if we choose wrong broker then we cannot become successful. But, in roboforex we have no problem because, I saw the price of live account and demo account is same and also they provide same spread on both type of accounts I am saying this because I saw a lot of brokers who provide us low spread on demo account but spread is high on live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    we are all after the money making but its not making the money that actually matters is being consistent in making the money that matters.that is the more reason why traders have to give in to learning and practicing their strategy on demo account before they can start trading on a live account.although the result a trader get from demo account doesn't determine his success in the market but he just have to learn and practice first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    we are all after the money making but its not making the money that actually matters is being consistent in making the money that matters.that is the more reason why traders have to give in to learning and practicing their strategy on demo account before they can start trading on a live account.although the result a trader get from demo account doesn't determine his success in the market but he just have to learn and practice first.
    Even beginners can possibly make money without learning, so here we are as traders who has been working with Forex market for years should have known the importance of doing the practice to apply and test our trading strategies and how we must prove the tests to real market by doing the trading. These 2 different things actually not too different at all because with practice we are using virtual money while with real trading we are using our money. Both has one specific goal to help us understand to analyze market with good accuracy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    The practice is the first thing that the trader have to engage in and because it is mere practice, I don't think that the trader should have to use any thing that have to do with real money, therefore it has to be done on the demo account, while the trader gets to have the good trading skills as required for them to have. On the other hand. making practice will take some time but then the real trading might be different but it will be effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It's true that we can not aware about the truth of Forex trading till we will not do live trading. But, we must have need to be aware that we will not do live trading till we have no tools to do trade in live market. First of all big tool is our trading strategy which we learn in our practice time. So, if we love our demo practice then we can achieve success in live trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The practice is the first thing that the trader have to engage in and because it is mere practice, I don't think that the trader should have to use any thing that have to do with real money, therefore it has to be done on the demo account, while the trader gets to have the good trading skills as required for them to have. On the other hand. making practice will take some time but then the real trading might be different but it will be effective.
    further explanation is necessary to let other beginners knows the difference between practice and trading. maybe they need to take into several examples from the traders such as practice is only available in demo while using virtual money and every profits made can't be withdrawn. otherwise with trading, we can do it both with demo and real account but usually trader uses the word trading only for real market and taking the real risk.

Not allowed!

Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast