what is your goal and achievement in forex???
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is your goal and achievement in forex???

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

what is your goal and achievement in forex???

I am 3 years with Forex trading.Forex is my profession.In this time Forex give me a happy life.Know Forex give me financial freedom.But i have a big target.I want to open a Forex broker.It`s my dreams,target and my goal.what is your goal,please share.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    goal is very important in this business . i am a new trader in this business . in this business my goal is trade well and earn lots of money . to full fill my goal i need good basic knowledge and experience . till now i did not achieved much . i try hard to achieved some things .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I am new one in this line . i know about forex that it gives people financial freedom . but i have a big target and goal that i can earn money from here and stay conecceted with those who are here in this forum. fou us in online internet business the big achievements is money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I am 3 years with Forex trading.Forex is my profession.In this time Forex give me a happy life.Know Forex give me financial freedom.But i have a big target.I want to open a Forex broker.It`s my dreams,target and my goal.what is your goal,please share.
    My goal in the forex trading is that i want to make the consistent profit in the forex trading and want to become the professional trader in the forex trading and i think i want to do the forex trading long time and earn the regular money with the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will say that i have not reached my right destination about the forex market, but i have tried to get some nice profits in the market. It is a case of the fact that i have gotten what will help my life as the time goes on, meaning that i will have nothing to be worrying about in my seeking job, forex has covered this for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Wow, really great dream. If I had become a successful forex trader, then I want to reach my goals, because I have a lot of pent ideals that I have not been able to accomplish to date. So I will use my success in forex trading for my success in another dream.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    First of all I would like to be an expert trader,then from there I would like to be a fund manager because o know the power of liqiudity,with other peoples fund you fan have more leverage to achieve more in less time.forex is a promising buisness so am hopeful that my efforts would pay off.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My goal is to be a successful trader in Forex trader and make profits on a consistent basis without much losses.Till now i have not reached my goals completely but i have made some huge profits after lots of experience and trading plans.I want to achieve my goals and want to become more successful and rich which i am at present positions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    My goal is to get 1000 dollars in a month but now i am earning only 50-100$ in a month because of not having much money but now after doing hard work and more investment i will be able to earn much money in this market. We all want to become a rich trader but the method we adopt is wrong and which result much loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    My fore most goal is to achieve more and more money in forex and even to learn from it.Because as a trader i know the more i learn from forex,more it will give me a positive return as money.So a trader should always concentrate more towards knowledge of forex.My achievement regarding it is apart from minor profits,i did learn many things from forex,many experiences.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast