Indicator of Volatility - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Indicator of Volatility

  1. #71
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,160
    If a trader understand the volatility of market then in this situation he could make better exchange we usually have to supply time to check the marketplace volatility and locate the great source to make better alternate plan, if we do now not recognize the volatility then in this case we are facing failure and we get to revel in loads massive earnings.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    If a trader understand the volatility of market then in this situation he could make better exchange we usually have to supply time to check the marketplace volatility and locate the great source to make better alternate plan, if we do now not recognize the volatility then in this case we are facing failure and we get to revel in loads massive earnings.
    Using this indicator then might help trader to understand market's current volatility. I'm not going to use it because I already have a strategy which I believe it's more useful to me to trade with any market conditions and also I can trade in any market volatility levels without using this indicator. That's true I onced tried this with demo but couldn't find any benefits with it.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  3. #73
    Trader ara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Using this indicator then might help trader to understand market's current volatility. I'm not going to use it because I already have a strategy which I believe it's more useful to me to trade with any market conditions and also I can trade in any market volatility levels without using this indicator. That's true I onced tried this with demo but couldn't find any benefits with it.
    Just use your own strategy and the indicators which you need, don't force to use other indicators that you yourself are uncomfortable to use.
    I often use this indicator for some conditions, and also sometimes I used another oscillators, I think ATR is very good to use, even I often use ATR for divergence trading strategy.

  4. #74
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,612
    This is very important for traders that they are need to use market volatility on their trading account. Market volatility is very important for trades because if volatility is high traders are need to use fundamental analysis and if in market low volatility then traders are need to use technical analysis. So this indicator is very important for all traders to make plans their trading strategies.

  5. #75
    Trader Killer_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    in a place i call home
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    This is very important for traders that they are need to use market volatility on their trading account. Market volatility is very important for trades because if volatility is high traders are need to use fundamental analysis and if in market low volatility then traders are need to use technical analysis. So this indicator is very important for all traders to make plans their trading strategies.
    with the help of specific indicators we can measure market current volatility and decide whether we want to take the trade or leave it a while until it has slower movement, it is up to us as traders. once we find the suitable volatility to trade based on indicators we are using then we can take the trade with confidence since everything has been analyzed well and it is all reasonable.

  6. #76
    I think average true range (ATR) is actually the most popular volatility indicator in the forex market, this tool can help to inform us of the extent of market volatility and this can help us to pick good trades in the forex market as some strategy works best in highly volatile market while some work best when market volatility is low. Also ATR can be used to set dynamic take profits and stop loss based on market volatility.

  7. #77
    Trader Killer_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    in a place i call home
    Posts
    2,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    I think average true range (ATR) is actually the most popular volatility indicator in the forex market, this tool can help to inform us of the extent of market volatility and this can help us to pick good trades in the forex market as some strategy works best in highly volatile market while some work best when market volatility is low. Also ATR can be used to set dynamic take profits and stop loss based on market volatility.
    first time i came to this thread i just figured it out that indicator was actually exist because i never heard any of it or even used it for once. later after reading the description, i tried to apply the rules to my demo and proved it had nothing to do with me because i did not understand its system to my work. beside this was my story when i was in this forum for my first month so i did not know much about trading.

  8. #78
    Gold equalities were kept and the metal was consistently a definitive type of money related worth, however major currencies – especially those gave from World War I victors, for example, U.S., France, and Britain – would be utilized as a global strategy for installment and a reserve instrument. Gold was (is still) considered as a place of refuge resource that countries and financial specialists buy when they look for solidness.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •