Forex is world wide business
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex is world wide business

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex is world wide business

Forex trading business is the biggest money market in our world.Forex market is biggest then new work stock market.This business is world wide business.Here any one from any country join in this business.Forex is a legal,international,global and trusted business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Forex trading business is the biggest money market in our world.Forex market is biggest then new work stock market.This business is world wide business.Here any one from any country join in this business.Forex is a legal,international,global and trusted business.
    Forex is definatly a legal buisness,theres no doubt of that,but theres still a factor that makes your funds secured which is investing with a legal, registered and licensed broker such as roboforex.com when you've done this your funds are secured,its left for you to either increase it or decrease it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is surely a world business because it is an international currency trading business, This is why i am proud of the market too. all that we are doing now is online, and we can actually do trading through the international market. It is very good to make money this way. It is also very cheap to get money i the market if you know your right ways.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i am totally agree with you Forex is world wide business . it is the biggest online business in the world . people all over the world work in this business . it is very good and profitable business . by working in this business we can earn lots of money in very easily and help our family .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes i am totally agree wiyh you , and of course forex is world wide bussines . it is one of the large business area in the world . i can never see such type of online business . i is for all world peoply who work here and earn money , it is very good and profitable online internet business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    yes forex trading is the world wide business and its daily turn over is 7 trillion dollar so that why there is no market exist that is near to the forex trading business so i think the stock trading is small business as compared to forex trading because forex trading is the world wide business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes of course Forex is a world wide online business.It is a world wide currency trading business and opened for every one.Forex is not a scam and it is totally a legal business.Every person who is educated and an understand this market well can earn profits on a consistent basis.Forex is a very profitable business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah Forex is a world wide online business and it is the largest business all over the world.It is a world wide currency trading business and opened for every one.Forex is not a gambling business and it is totally a legal business.Every person who is educated and an understand this market well can earn profits on a consistent basis.Forex is a very profitable business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes forex is a worldwide business and a lot of traders around the world trade in it and it attract a lot of clients each day to it,forex may be the largest business on the web and it may be one of the biggest businesses i the world,anyone i the world can join forex from anywhere,he needs only a computer and internet to start trading in forex and make money from it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading is world wide business where people from different world are using and earning.I think Forex is a largest online business in the world,it is a totally legal in which people from any where can join this business.It is a very profitable business in which many people from different countries are trading in Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast