My Trading Journey of Last Couple Of Months "AforAyushs"

Thread: My Trading Journey of Last Couple Of Months "AforAyushs"

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

Smile My Trading Journey of Last Couple Of Months "AforAyushs"

The Beginning-
    Life, they say, is a journey, not a destination. The same can be said of trading.

Dream to become a forex trader?

Do you have a stable computer and internet connection?

Do you have the Strategy that work for you?

Well, It seems its a easy Task. Be honest all traders will start with that thought in the beginning and think they are the smartest among their influences. In fact, many are still struggling to make their fortune works in the forex market.

FOREX-brokers.jpg

How i Started Trading-

I feel frustrated or even angry with my trading results. i made some money in the market, then i lost it all. The ultimate mental test we call trading. Finally, i make myself to stuck with a proper Trading plan and Results are awesome. If you follow a Trading Plan it always pay off.

48316602.cached.jpg

Here is the Strategy i Use Mostly-
    Things You Need-
    1. Time Frame: Minimum 15 minutes and above.

2. Moving Averages: 14 SMA Low Price (Yellow) ,14 SMA High Price (Blue).
    [SMA - Simple Moving Average]

3. Average True Range: Period 14

4. Support and Resistance

First look at ATR. Is it greater than 0.0013? Yes. Great! When Candle close above Blue moving average, at the opening of next candle we will buy and when candle close below Yellow moving average, at the opening of next candle we will sell. Is not it simple?
    This can be applied on any currency pair, and mostly I trade it with GBP pairs, i.e. GBPJPY, GBPUSD, & EURUSD.

Exit of trade : -
    - For Short Entry : If candle closes above blue moving average.

- For Long Entry : If Candle closes below yellow moving average.

Short Position-
    image541.jpg

Long Position-
    image273.jpg

Important points to remember :
    1. Avoid News release time.
    2. Don't trade without Stop-Loss and Take-Profit Target.
    3. Keep Learning.
    inspiring-business-quotes.jpg

The Instrument I use Mostly:

i uses GBP/JPY Pair mostly because From past few months the Market has a finite trend direction which is the main key to open any position.

Screenshot (10).png

My Last 3-6 Month Of Trading-

Screenshot (9).png

From May 2016 to September 2016 i am overall successful in Forex Trading so it happens because one night a statement just popped up in my mind that "forget about the money in the beginning". So i Just try to get rid of my greed and fear psychologically. At the same time I figured out my trading personality to be more profitable and always follow the trend. I knew it is not an easy task because as a human we tend to do an opposite mentality just because we think it is good.

The Bottom Line-
    Trading is an endeavour that everyone who starts will fail like a toddler learning to walk. Some give up and leave and some keep getting up and keep putting one foot in-front of another until finally he or she learns to walk. And some become runners and sprinters in due time. But the common thing is everyone has to pay their dues. Everyone has to fall and get up and keep repeating it to make it. So it is with trading.
    The Trading is more an Art than something else
    getty_143665140_9706479704500100_57922.jpg

Thanks For Reading.I hope you enjoyed my article.Feel free to comment.Wish you good trading and to your success!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    late but good entry , add some more , tomorrow gonna be last day , don't miss the chance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up

My Trading Journey of Last Couple Of Months "AforAyushs"

The New Strategy i Used in Last 3 Months-

The Strategy Uses the Concept Of Exponential Moving Average Combined With Stochastic Oscillator. The Default Ema Period Is 34 & Stochastic Settings are (5,3,3). The Instrument is GBP/JPY ,Time Period is 15 minutes.

For a Short position-
    If Last Bid Candle Close Below Ema34 & Stochastic Slowd is above 80.
    Screenshot (14).jpg

For a Long Position-
    If Last Bid Candle close above Ema34 & Stochastic Slowd is below 20 .
    Screenshot (13).jpg

Stick to one strategy, test it, improve it and and own it before you move on to multiple strategies.

Things to Remember-

1. Always check the Bigger Time Frame Trend pattern especially 4h.
    2.Exit at the previous Resistance levels or You can hold the trade by setting your stop loss at 0 pip after getting profit of 40 pips.
    3.Don not trade if EMA is Straight of Varying between a Fixed Transition Zone. Always remember that trend is your friend.
    4. Do not Tarde in Major economic events.
    5. Always use Take profit and Stoploss levels via Latest Support and resistance Levels.
    Screenshot (16).jpg

The Economic Events That Helped me in Last Three Month Of Trading.

i do participate in Roboforex Contestfx so in Demo Forex Contest I opened a Short entry Using strategy of stochastic shown above. and then As we know trend Trading is always profitable i made 400+ pips by a economic event on 6 October 2016.

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (22).jpg

Screenshot (18).jpg

The Time When i Faced Losses in Last Three Months

Screenshot (23).png

After minutes of opening position in Forex, the position will either be profitable or loser, you will see your equity increase or decrease according to position. opening a trade in the market of Forex is very easy and simple but sometimes the pair move against your trade or Simply your position make looses instead of profits and this is great test for your profession and strategy. The trade may convert from profitable to loser or the opposite in minutes or seconds especially at the time of strong data.
    To cop with your Trading losses you have to do Risk Management. Like for me
    if i Face 10% loss/profit of equity i do not trade the same day.
    Most of the trader First gain Profit but the same day they loose their Profit as well as equity.

-The best way to handle with any Forex position is to put stop loss in the right place.
    -If you found that the pair is not in your trade direction and no way to achieve the target profit then you can easily close the trade before stop loss hit.
    -Hedging is not for newbies in Forex, it is very difficult to deal with the opposite positions.
    -Sometimes, when you be sure from pair direction you can open new trade to improve your position entry but you should have enough money in your account to allow for multiple trades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    late but good entry , add some more , tomorrow gonna be last day , don't miss the chance.
    Thanks Moderator. i have added some more stuff.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by AforAyushs; 10-26-2016 at 11:12 AM. Reason: MIssed the topic "when i faced loss"

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Frustration is part of trading, this is why traders will have to be careful most especially when they are frustrated. It is you that will learn further to know what you are up to, and the market will always get you good results when you are fully informed about it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Frustration is part of trading, this is why traders will have to be careful most especially when they are frustrated. It is you that will learn further to know what you are up to, and the market will always get you good results when you are fully informed about it.
    Yes totally agree with you. we are Trading in a Random market so we have to cop with our emotion and fear.I too faced the situations when i traded like a nerd and vanished all my balance. it takes me too long to understand but i am stable now.

Not allowed!