Forex make rich quickly!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex make rich quickly!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex make rich quickly!!!

I think every thing is possible in Forex business.Actually,Forex trading business is the best way to be rich quickly.here a trader earn lot of money within short time.I think Forex make us rich quickly.What you think.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well your very wrong my dear because forex is not a get rich quick scheme,as you said.its very important to know that forex is a very risky investment,because you can lose your money quicker than you would imagine.if forex is as easy as you think the world would be a better place.you need to process the required skill to become a successful trading.meaning you need a reliable strategy based on your experience because you can't build a strategy if you don't have experience,and also importantly you need to learn to mange risks.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-23-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very possible that traders get success in the forex market, but th quickness is what i can not guaranty, Forex trades should take it very slow upon themselves , this is the best way to get money, not to be thinking that they can be getting the luck of trading and take quick profits off the market smartly all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Forex trading business is certainly a very good way for any forex trader to become very rich but it will not happen as quickly as most new trades want. It takes a long time for traders to learn and gain the needed experience that makes an expert traders successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in my view i think it is depend on peoples quality . Forex trading is money making business . if you have good basic knowledge and experience then you can earn lots of money in very easily and get rich quickly . but if you have not then you can not rich quickly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    it is good but too much risky and i dont agree with you because here men lose there all money that he did not think about it, and he did not get his morel faithly, it is risky and not too much good, but some time it can make people rich very quickely and i thinks that its all about work and luck. some how it is good for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I think every thing is possible in Forex business.Actually,Forex trading business is the best way to be rich quickly.here a trader earn lot of money within short time.I think Forex make us rich quickly.What you think.
    Yes of course i think we can make the quick money with the forex trading and make rich but the need is that we have the proper techniques of the trading and have the good practice of the trading and have the good knowledge of the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i am agree with you Forex can make you rick quickly you should invest your money in Forex but you need good skill of Forex you should work in first demo account then you can become good and success trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a world wide trading business and it is very profitable business.Yes it can make a trader rich quickly but there is much risk involved in it.It is more important to know forex and gain knowledge about it by practicing lot in demo accounts.But if you lack in all this then you are in a dangerous position to trade in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    no it is not correct because while trading we have to keep patience because every time we are not able to earn lots of money or profits...but most of the people thinks that trading made them rich but if you really want to become a rich person while trading than increase your knowledge about Forex trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast