“My trading during last 3 month “Nova””.

Thread: “My trading during last 3 month “Nova””.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 21

“My trading during last 3 month “Nova””.

First of all I would like to say that I am attached with this business since last 4 years and I I found roboforex one of the great forex broker as I am enjoying working with this great broker, I would like to share my last three months experience & activity:-
    My Strategy during last three months:-
    Honestly I am very conscious trader and I always use the small lot size and also set the take profit, I does not like to take the maximum risk and always accept the small profit which is my secret of profitable trade, I also use some signals provided by a website i.e. fxmarketleaders.com, I also use some time Candle stick pattern + Bollinger band, so it is my trading strategy and due to this method / strategy my trading progress is pretty profitable and I have earned a lot of money with this strategy.
    My total Earning during last three months in dollars:-
    I am very much satisfied about my trading during last three months as I have earned a lot but I also face some terrible situation as well as market very tough to understand. I have earned beyond 250$ and I also attached some picture of my trading. You will be astonished that only 250$? So I would like to say that I am part time trader and I only take the risk which I can afford to lose, therefore I always try to rely on small profit.

Statement 1.jpgStatement 2.jpgStatement 3.jpg

Some interesting economic events:-
    Forex is worldwide business and world economic events effect on forex and forex progress consist on these events, I would like to say that market pressure is seen as an argument for reform the better the outcome will be. USA is the big country of the world and Hillary and Trump presidential debate also make the forex interesting and economic as well during last three months.
    My trading instruments:-
    My instrument is my trading currency pair i.e. EUR/USD, USD/JPY, Roboforex spread and frequently asked question from online chat, MT4 Chart, overall I am satisfied with these instruments and I am earning a lot of money with these instruments during last three months.
    At the end I would like to say that during last three months I have earned a lot of money and thanks Roboforex Broker and also thanks all the team of Roboforex Forum on such kind of great competition. I am also attaching my own picture.
    Rizwan Aziz Picture.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Its good to see that you are working since 4 year's in this market and you are getting good consistency in your account but can you tell me which kind of trading method you are using to earn in forex, please share that with us. Robo forex forum is a great platform to share our trading ideas and strategies with each other, we can become expert if we will start to share our strengths and weaknesses with each other.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Most of trading belong with scalping, I does like to use the scalping method and I am also using RSI indicator and also I get the help from my mentor and some successful experienced person, I dont take the risk which I can not afford to lose, so trading with this method, I am getting good result for me. Thanks your compliments about my previous trading experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    I think you are doing a great job out there in the world of forex market, Its seeming that you are doing trading for the learning no for the earning and that will lead to success for you one day. This is good to see mate that you are using smaller lot sizes in your account. By the way it would be more better if you will share some charts of your trading strategy in this thread. Adding one thumbs up for the nice explanation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for your views about my trading method, I am very conscious about my trading as my real money is involved therefore I use the small lot size, why not I will share some charts of my trading strategy in next time, once again thanks for your compliments.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yeah buddy this is a good statement, most of trader's don't have a good management and lot size when they have a small money invested but you are showing little bit differ from them. Buddy should share more about your past journey and tell us what you have done in last 4 year's in forex market. Furthermore I would suggest you to open an copy fx account if you less money to invest in forex market because that would give you a great income from this business if you have good mastery of forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am very thankful to you about your suggestion YES, i have less amount and I do as you suggest me, I will open a copy fx account and my last 4 years experience is not bad, I have learned as well as earned a lot but during my this period i never take the maximum risk and I am enjoying my trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Nice buddy, keep it up and wish you a great success for your trading career and future Have a good day Nova cheers

Not allowed!