My Trading During The Last Three Months - Sekiryutei
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Trading During The Last Three Months - Sekiryutei

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

My Trading During The Last Three Months - Sekiryutei

I just watch this contest recently and i was thinking about the things i'm going to post in here first. First of all, it is a pleasure to got in the contest once again with you guys and i'm eagerly to wait the result after the contest is finished. Thanks for all moderators and admin to make this contest and i hope everyone will participate in this contest next time!

First of all, as for how i'm trading in the past 3 months is by watching insider information. For an example about the information i got... Here's the picture of it.
    pic1.jpg
    And after i got the picture about their trade information then i will check each bank's performance first whether they are good or not. For example...
    pic1.jpg
    After i watch their performance and it is good (i am watching from 6 months performance till 2 years performance first) , then i will try to take a look at their analysis regarding the position first just like this
    pic1.jpg
    Ok, now i got their analysis already and then i will start to watch some data first in order to confirm the direction of this trade whether it is sustainable or not.
    pic1.jpg
    First i will watch the data in here and try to think about their rationale. And i find out that ISM data is good enough to show a jump in the industry which supports a rate hike. I know that unemployment rate rising is a concern with a not too good NFp too. But the NFP last month revised higher and it might cover the poor NFP in this month's release. Not to mention wage growth is stable and it means rate hike is still on the table.
    Now how can i know the rate hike is priced in the market or not?
    I'm going to check things like this one...
    pic1.png
    You can check the December rate hike is priced in around 68% and that means there are still 32% need to be chased. To tell you the truth, it is around 48% at the start of this month or at the time i'm following Barclays's trade.

So from USD's side, this trade is clearly followable. The data and analysis both from what i can check myself and from the insider's data supports this trade. And this is how i'm making this trade. Ok, time for the result... If i'm not getting any result then any of these will be useless isn't it? as for this trade, it is still floating until now since it is not the last 3 month's trade. But certainly this is how i make an analysis to trade in the last 3 months.
    If anyone want to ask whether i'm using a forum bonus account for that, then no. Forum bonus account will be the place where i'm doing speculative tests and testing strategies first. Am i posting about my copyfx account for the last 3 month's contest? No... it is some other account but now i'm making a new copyfx account that you can see in trading journal with the same strategy with this account. So that simply means i got a lot of accounts in roboforex!
    pic1.png
    Nothing much but that is the result of my trading for August this year i think.
    Ok, now time to cover a few trade i did in that last 3 months! As for strategies, it will all be the same as the explanation above. But with different time and different analysis for different pair!
    In July, the trade was focused on GBP/USD pair
    In August, the trade was focused on USD/JPY pair, AUD/USD pair and GBP/USD pair.
    In September, there are not much trade but there are a few trade for GBP/JPY pair.
    Certainly i have shown the result for August's trade already at there.
    Are you not placing any commodity pair such as Gold in this account? No, Insider's information only consists of forex trading pairs and i only trade forex pairs in here because i only got informations about that.

Greatest profit is $366 and maximum drawdown is around 10-15%

Hope you guys enjoy your time in my blog and have fun trading out there!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]Share some of the profit please.. [/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Don't worry
    Vicko, , i am pretty sure , your urge shall be respected . Nice content sekiryutei,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Great mate, but I would suggest you to follow your own trading analysis too, because depending upon other could be harmful some time. Hope you are following your own anlaysis too along with those signals, and what about the technical analysis are you using it or not? Furthermore you know better than me about your style, keep it up that consistency.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Share some of the profit please..
    I will help you if you need any direction but as for sharing profit i quess still a no-no , thanks for coming here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Don't worry
    Vicko, , i am pretty sure , your urge shall be respected . Nice content sekiryutei,
    Thanks Gamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Great mate, but I would suggest you to follow your own trading analysis too, because depending upon other could be harmful some time. Hope you are following your own anlaysis too along with those signals, and what about the technical analysis are you using it or not? Furthermore you know better than me about your style, keep it up that consistency.
    I have my own analysis as well and this is only an account that follow the insider's position and analysis. I'm only using RSI line in here for my own analysis with a long term daily chart. That is only goes as far as giving me some confidence that the trade still good. And i usually draw some trend line but i'm not using them totally too. Fundamental will be the decision maker. Anyway, thanks Hukam!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Just to add things, as for the Euro's trade rational for me is that ECB will not start tapering too fast and that simply means Euro bear will still alive. It is not like EUro will start rallying since they will taper and EUR/USD short at this moment is a good call. As for the last 3 months all details are too much and i don't think i can update all of my position's rationale in here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Just to add things, as for the Euro's trade rational for me is that ECB will not start tapering too fast and that simply means Euro bear will still alive. It is not like EUro will start rallying since they will taper and EUR/USD short at this moment is a good call. As for the last 3 months all details are too much and i don't think i can update all of my position's rationale in here.
    your last 3 months consists about GBP trades, and how do you trade them?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    your last 3 months consists about GBP trades, and how do you trade them?
    It will not be easy at all to trade them. If i tell you each rationale then it will be too hard but lemme do a short version of it. I'm watching the lastest decision from BOE about their stimulus and i am watching their possibility of rate cut during that. And then i watch the politics as well from guardian and checking how May handle that Brexit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]I really want to know how much is your equity to trade with risk like that and how you could possibly made that much profit as well. May you tell me how much is your equity to made that much profit?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    I think that this is a relaxing way to trade too because we will only need to follow those signals. Checking which one will be a better performer then copy their position completely. Can you automatically copy them or will you place your order manually here? If it's manually then what about when they entered position when you're sleeping?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast