( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: ( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23

( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

dear member
    i have several accounts trading type with roboforex and want to use them for trading at the same time with use one MT4. then i do not need to login and logout again and make me easy to follow my account conditions. is there a software for multi account trading or something else, thank you very much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    dear member
    i have several accounts trading type with roboforex and want to use them for trading at the same time with use one MT4. then i do not need to login and logout again and make me easy to follow my account conditions. is there a software for multi account trading or something else, thank you very much
    You can use multi-terminal trading platform to manage more than one account in forex trading and with this you will be able to trade so many accounts at the same time . Forex trading has been so simplified that things are relatively easy depending on how much knowledge you have to flow along. Beside knowledge , skills and experience , you need to be well informed because information is power if it is obtained correctly and used wisely

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You can use multi-terminal trading platform to manage more than one account in forex trading and with this you will be able to trade so many accounts at the same time . Forex trading has been so simplified that things are relatively easy depending on how much knowledge you have to flow along. Beside knowledge , skills and experience , you need to be well informed because information is power if it is obtained correctly and used wisely
    yes,i ever used multi terminal trading at another broker and i ever thought about it, but there is no multi terminal trading platform at roboforex after i asked to customer service, and they give me some ways with install metatrader 4 at with different names, let say mt4-1 , mt4-2 and etc, so i take this choice as a way for trading with multi accounts

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    the only thing that you can do if you will want to log all your accounts on the same mt4 so that you will not go through the stress of trading all your account one after the other is to log them on the multi terminal system, this is a system that allow you to put all your accounts together, but all of them must be on the same server before you can be allowed to trade them together and secondly you must know that a trade on just one is a trade on all so you will have to know how to manage your money and your risk very well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    You have to know that open the platform on different links there is a window that pops and you have to know you can log on different accounts this way you can workbpn two accounts on the same trading platform but you have to be very careful about the trades and the account that you are picking

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by glory View Post
    the only thing that you can do if you will want to log all your accounts on the same mt4 so that you will not go through the stress of trading all your account one after the other is to log them on the multi terminal system, this is a system that allow you to put all your accounts together, but all of them must be on the same server before you can be allowed to trade them together and secondly you must know that a trade on just one is a trade on all so you will have to know how to manage your money and your risk very well.
    i ever used multi terminal trading but just for the same account types, not different types, so how if we want to use different accounts for trading at the same time ? so i ever asked to cs, they asked me to install mt4 with different folder and names, i guess that is only the solution for my problems for trading with different account types, of course, the risk is there, and i need to have good managements for all of them then i can work well in the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    Yes sir, this is possible
    You can use the Multi Terminal MT4, you can download it http://www.roboforex.com/trading-acc...multiterminal/.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    dear member
    you must have vps wich is more than comfortable in trading and keep mt4 with agood connection to the internet and you can install more than mt4 for diffrent brokers and you will have agood trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I think its possible to use so many accounts in one single mt4 terminal, actually its not about the vps service for operating so many account it would be important to use multi-terminal for trading. As far I know we can operate so many trading accounts with one multi-terminal in forex. But if we have some accounts to operate then Simple mt4 terminal would be enough for it. Right now I am not operating a lot of accounts so only using single mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    You can use more then one terminal of meta trader 4, You need to download the more then one broker meta trader 4 terminal then install in all your broker server. you can login all same time and use them. If you have 4 accounts then you need to install 4 brokers trading terminal then login one meta trader platform with one account and you can use all four same time with different trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast