( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23

( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

dear member
    i have several accounts trading type with roboforex and want to use them for trading at the same time with use one MT4. then i do not need to login and logout again and make me easy to follow my account conditions. is there a software for multi account trading or something else, thank you very much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    dear member
    i have several accounts trading type with roboforex and want to use them for trading at the same time with use one MT4. then i do not need to login and logout again and make me easy to follow my account conditions. is there a software for multi account trading or something else, thank you very much
    The multi terminal version of the metatrader is what you need, it is designed for account managers that managed a lot of accounts, but you can't use the multi terminal on the mobile phone, it is only designed for the desktop, the download link for the software is not Roboforex website but if you didn't get it, you can ask the chat rep for the link to the download page.

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Its risky to use more then one account at same time because if our strategy fail then we lose in all account but if you want use more then one account then you need to saved all account information and then login one by one in all of these accounts or you can use multi terminal which is make by use more then one account at same time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    i think you can use a many different accounts types in one terminal platform in metatrader 4 whether account types or brokers that you are trading with it or also you can download and install metatrader 4 from any broker in example you have chosen 3 brokers and want to trade with these brokers so you need to download platform from these brokers

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    If I may ask , what exactly you need so many trading accounts for ? it is better to have one account so that you will be able to concentrate on trading or better still at most two accounts. You can use mult-terminal trading platform to log in all your accounts and you can choose to open trades on all of them at once but mind you those must be an account with the same servers

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Multi terminal trading software will do but there is a better option if can't cover the cost, if you can afford many external monitors, you can connect all to a single computer using one CPU and keyboard and mouse to control it, you will need a platform of each monitors and you can easily monitors all the account at a time without having to log out to login an another account

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    if you want to trade with many accounts then you need to trade with multi terminal platform that help the trader to trade with many accounts easily, i did not use this terminal platform before because i do not trade with many accounts, but it is good for the traders that like to trade with many accounts because it is easier more for them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    If you have different account types then you can use them more then one terminal, You cannot install more then one terminal of roboforex but you can login into other meta traders 4 terminal for login your rooforex trading account. You only need to add the roboforex server on it for start your trading work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    you can use multi-terminal trading platform as this will help you to trade with many accounts and so this will make trading more simple and less risky, the trader can test multi-terminal trading platform and see if it will work well or not and so the trader will find it is simple and can be used easily and help the trader to move between the accounts quickly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    With mt4 on mobile this answer is yes because we can use different account type with different broker server on mt4 platform we need just one mt4 platform to manage all our various trading account with different broker, on pc I think we can also use one terminal and manage all our trading account with one platform.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    the only way is to log into all your accounts and after you write you loging and password click on save password
    when you log all what you do is just log

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast