( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23

( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

dear member
    i have several accounts trading type with roboforex and want to use them for trading at the same time with use one MT4. then i do not need to login and logout again and make me easy to follow my account conditions. is there a software for multi account trading or something else, thank you very much

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    You can login one time only one account in meta trader 4 platform. You can add more then one account is same meta trader 4 and use one by one all of theses accounts. The other way is use multi terminal in which you can login more then one account at same time. its easy to use more then one account in multi terminal. So you can choose any option from these two.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    you can download multi trader and install it .. this platform specially designed for multiple accounts.. and this is very easy to use you can run many account on one platform. if you want use many account on one platform than this is better for you.. and you can also use mt4 for multiple account. but multi trader is very best from mt4 because this is right choice for multi account runs..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Yes, my brother is no way you can enable you to open more than one account on the Metatrader 4 platform and the one you look at the net and you will find I have used this method once of times but really was not a good bit Lama compared to that open more than one account and every account on the platform I think the way The first best[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 23
    still. after try to find some ways about this. then for me that i need to install mt4 with different folder. and at last i can manage my accounts with different types one for pro cents and another for standard or else. then i do not need to login and logout that will take some time and i do not need to loss the chances because i am a scalper.
    it means. multibtraders can not used it for different account type but onlu for same account types

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 15
    you cannot login same times more then one trading account because meta trader is support only one account login at a time. If you want to use more then one then you need first logout and then login to other account. You can add more then one account in same platform and when you want to see other account only click that account number and login in that way you can login very easy every account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Yes you can do trading with more than one account type at mt4 platform, many brokers offer you a multi trading platform for trading if you have more than one account than you may download the multi terminal and start trading with more than one account...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 20
    You cannot used same time all your account even that you used multi terminal platform. you need to install more meta trader platform of different brokers. Then add server of roboforex all types. When you add then you can login one account in one terminal and if you have 4 account then you need three more meta trader 4 different broker login all account one by one and you can used all account of roboforex same time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    It doesn't matter how many type of trading account you have with roboforex, you can use the same platform in all of the account but it have to be different server that is why you need to search for the right server in each of the accounts before logging in, one mt4 is enough for all of the trading accounts you have with roboforex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i think login and logout is must, but i also saw multi terminal trader not used but i think it can give us chance to use many accounts at time, because its name is multi terminal so not sure but i will try it also, then will tell you more about it, i also have two accounts which i need to use and watch at time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Yes my friend you can use multiple accounts on MetaTrader platform on your computer and mobile phone and you can also trade multiple accounts at the same time and on several trading companies
    And in the end, I wish you the best of luck and much success to all accept traffic

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast