( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4 - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: ( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23

( ASK ) how can i do trading wiith use different account type at one platform or mt4

dear member
    i have several accounts trading type with roboforex and want to use them for trading at the same time with use one MT4. then i do not need to login and logout again and make me easy to follow my account conditions. is there a software for multi account trading or something else, thank you very much

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I do not want to say that it is a good idea to trade in many accounts from the same place. You should understand what you trade and you will be sure that instead of pressing a wrong account and entering a bad business, open your order in a specific account. If you feel as trading as your essential job, you do not like gambling, you prefer to have one account in the terminal as a way of defense. But, yes, you can use multi-terminal to speed things up. Just decide whether you need this acceleration for your profitable trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    well the best thing to to use different accounts at same time to connect with different brokers at the same time with different accounts is to use multi terminal this allows you to open different accounts at same time work with different account,it is a much easy way to work with it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think it is possible we can use multi terminal trading. we can use more then only one terminal of the traders . the account of the multi frame is best for the trader. we can work in the forex trading system that is best for all the trader who want to do some in the part time so those trader work in the forex and earn a lots of money .i cannot use many account i like to use only one terminal for the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    In my opinion you can trading in metatrader 4 platform and login with many account in the same broker or diffirent this is good think in metatrader 4 platform and you can trading in the same time with your account so friend if you don't know how you loin with yours accounts you Just make search for that

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    dear member
    i have several accounts trading type with roboforex and want to use them for trading at the same time with use one MT4. then i do not need to login and logout again and make me easy to follow my account conditions. is there a software for multi account trading or something else, thank you very much

For trading using different account types you can use a multi terminal platform without having to log in from one account to another. or if you are reluctant you can also use the robot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the solution to the conditions as desired is indeed able to use a multi terminal platform or use a copy robot but if you use a copy robot it must be thoroughly examined if the lot conditions used are not the same so that the client terminal can be safer, besides the internet network must be stable so as not to be late in the client account

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415