Forex trading business is not for student!!!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading business is not for student!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex trading business is not for student!!!

I think Forex trading business is not for a student.For Forex trading business we need to spend many time for learn it properly.For this reason it`s not possible for a student.Because student`s main duty is study.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    You are wrong about that, any student who can make out time to learn forex can certainly become a forex trader, there is no restriction or law anywhere that stops students from paticipating in forex trading. And students who are alreardy used to studying will certainly find it easy to learn forex in their spare time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    no i did not agree with you Forex trading is for al people . it is an open business . student can work in this business . if the student have good knowledge and experience they can trade in this business and earn lots of money in this business . it is an ideal part time work for the student .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, with the way i have being hearing it, Forex trading is for all that are interested in the business, if you think that you are a student and want to take the business very well, you have the change to do it under the law so far you have over reached the trading age. Forex will give student extra money to live on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes , I am agree with you because in fores treading person spent lot of time because forex treading need time , and for student it is so harmfull because he will be not give too much time to his study due do forex , so i think that forex treding is not good for student .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    I think Forex trading business is not for a student.For Forex trading business we need to spend many time for learn it properly.For this reason it`s not possible for a student.Because student`s main duty is study.
    No i not think that the forex trading is not good for the student , i think the forex trading is good for the student because they do this business at free time an secondly the forex trading is the source of the knowledge to and i think it is good for the student to make the money in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    NO i do not think that forex trading is not for students.Any student who can fill comfortable with Forex and take out time in order to trade in Forex are welcome here.In order to trade he/she have basic knowledge about forex and have Forex education because it is very much important to understand forex trading before making transactions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    no i don't think so because i am student and i know the value of money and i can earn money from Forex trading market....if we have fine knowledge about Forex trading market than not only the professional as the students can also join Forex trading market to earn lots of money..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    No i don't think so Forex trading is not for Student.But i think Forex trading is a very good for student because generally student search for part time job and forex is a best part time job for them.Trading in forex student not only can earn money but they can learn and can get good knowledge from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading business is also for the student .Forex trading is the not a big deal . In the Forex trading , the trading business is very good for the student because it also a part time job and the student do this job for the purpose from his pocket money . Trading in Forex trading student not only can earn money but they can earn learn and can good knowledge from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast