[langtitle=id]My Trading During The Last 3 Months - Vicko[/langtitle]

Thread: [langtitle=id]My Trading During The Last 3 Months - Vicko[/langtitle]

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

[langtitle=id]My Trading During The Last 3 Months - Vicko[/langtitle]

[lang=id]I am very grateful that Roboforex made this contest and i will give a small summary about my trading experience these last 3 months even if it is very bad. And there are a few things that i learnt from my positions in here and i will make a summary of my trading in roboforex not only from bonus account but also from a few real accounts.

My strategy in here is using Support and Resistance with a trend line following.
    So, i draw a trend like just like this
    eu contest.jpg
    And as i have watched a very good momentum and then i will put all of my money to that trade.
    Sad enough, i only trade twice and end up bankrupt
    I bought EUR/USD around 1.118 and it just keep going down till i lost quite a lot.
    And then i bought EUR/JPY around 115.34 and it goes down till i bankrupt.

And from here, i can only think that either i'm in bad luck or my risk management is not good enough.
    The only thing i can confuse is that the fact where i patiently wait for the timing and price yet i still keep losing.
    It is trully a sad experience. Hopefully all of you can learn from my mistake too!
    [/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    It's nice to see you here. i think rather than telling how to catch big profits , if you did had bad experience ( losses) so why not told forum fellows how you have suffer from losses why happened , what probably you think about losses, so others can avoid a such mistake.
    anyhow - nice attempt

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Agree with you gamer mod, I think Vicko you should follow the threads of risk management and money management based in the forum, there are so many good threads in the forum from where we can learn about them. I hope they will help you to understand the concept of management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Agree with you gamer mod, I think Vicko you should follow the threads of risk management and money management based in the forum, there are so many good threads in the forum from where we can learn about them. I hope they will help you to understand the concept of management.
    Thanks for commenting and i know that problem. I think i will try to find up an idea for that for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    It's nice to see you here. i think rather than telling how to catch big profits , if you did had bad experience ( losses) so why not told forum fellows how you have suffer from losses why happened , what probably you think about losses, so others can avoid a such mistake.
    anyhow - nice attempt
    Thanks for the input too Gamer...
    yes i want to catch a big fish but failed.[/lang]

Not allowed!