Strategy 12 pips per day - Page 286
Page 286 of 294 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2940

Thread: Strategy 12 pips per day

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Exclamation Strategy 12 pips per day

Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    If you want to follow scalping trading you need to set your target at daily basis than work on them to achieve daily which is quite stressful for a trader because you can also mentioned that constant monitoring is very important if you can skip it at any moment it may be happened that you can lose your trade so it is a quick way of earning a profit and also lose it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    I think if one become content with 12 pips per day, and get out it would be great, also he would improve his skills with less stop losses to guarantee them but the problem is greediness. I think I could practice this strategy in my demo accounts if I see this account is really working then I think I can do trade with this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    I don't think there is any charm, just all about the right learning and understanding about the market. Mostly so many traders are going wrong about the business, because they just want to make fast money from the market and you know that is sort of emotions. Therefore lacking the discipline also makes a trader want to earn some pips daily from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    The strategy that makes 12 pips from each trade is good strategy and it is considered as a scalping strategy and so the trader can find many chances of trading and get many pips each day but some traders prefer one trade daily and consider it is enough for them because they get the target they want and become satisfied with it and do not want more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Your trading method is good but to earn daily basis 12 pips is not a good earning. You must make a strong trading method that is give you low risky trades and you can make big money to follow it. Moving average trading method is best for us to gain money on daily basis and helpful for traders earn money on their every trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    A trader until involve personally and understand this market in more effective way we will able to trade successfully with it. We need to get learn well and will make good strategies which we get following in this market and hope for better results we must have to give our time and efforts to understand this market and take decision accordingly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    This is a kind of daily scalping trading strategy but what I prefer more is to trade trend and use set and forget strategies. Scalping is a more vulnerable way of trading, that involves high risk but have the capacity to give only few pips in profit. 12 pips is a very small target and i have seen that traders having such small targets usually trade a lot or numerous times in a day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    I don't think I would have to accept the value of making 12 pips in an everyday market. This will limit my earnings which an not in support of and will also make me face difficulties to handle risk and increase means of profits. If we are really looking on the best process to manage risk, I don't think we should be setting daily pips of 12 pips. Sometimes I am forced to wonder how to place stop loss with 12 pips target and by experience I don't get to see this system become one that would work out.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Strategies that have earning targets only 12 pips per day are bad as even scalper makes 10 pips per order. Traders should set higher earning targets as market moves 50-70 pips per day and it is possible to earn more in forex market. The other problem with so low targets is stop loss as stop loss can not be larger than earning target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Strategies that have earning targets only 12 pips per day are bad as even scalper makes 10 pips per order. Traders should set higher earning targets as market moves 50-70 pips per day and it is possible to earn more in forex market. The other problem with so low targets is stop loss as stop loss can not be larger than earning target.
    Yes scalping strategies are bad and scalper even many times close trades with less than 10 pips. That is very absurd on the face of it and so we should avoid thinking of scalping if we want to trade well. I think you can just follow a trend it is very difficult to make money by trading opposite to the trend. There are many good strategies to trade trend and when we find one with our strategy we simply follow it.

Not allowed!

Page 286 of 294 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290 ... LastLast