Strategy 12 pips per day - Page 280
Page 280 of 294 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2940

Thread: Strategy 12 pips per day

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Exclamation Strategy 12 pips per day

Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    We can not make money every day from the business, but we have to take time and focus on making sure that we have the mindset of daily income from forex removed. If we are new in this business then we are not need to try to use strategies like this because these are very risky and dangerous trading strategies and if we are use them then we can lose our all investment within very short time period.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    I don't really like scalping, it's been an easy way to loose our investment and have really caused us to loose so big in this business. Scalping can easily make us loose our investment when proper care is not taken as we can easily blame ourselves for our bad trades. 12 pips for me is not meaningful and most times minimizing risk with such system is a very big problem for traders that wants the best.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Poor management to set our target too small or too big will give us nothing. But more chance to lose from market according to your comment here, it's true we should able and learn how to make more profits in a day based on our strategy. even with scalping. We could get more than 30 pips in a day. don't be sloppy in trading and scared too much only to earn such small target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    This s the scalper way of trading and then expecting to make money. I will never have such mentality, because I know that it ain't good for business, I know that having the mentality of making long term trading is what that we should think more about. It ain't gonna help you make good analysis as all what you will think about is on how to make fast money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    12 pips daily is not a very good trading target, since it won't be possible for us to make money always without losing to the market some times, loss is part of this business and no matter what we do we cannot run away from it, if we target 12 pips daily then what we be our stop loss level, for this reason 12 pips is not a good daily target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by memoona View Post
    Strategy 12 pips per day method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day.This is very possible using scalping method for example mostly on a lower time frame like m5 with the possibility of numerous signals available.
    these are good for trading into scalping but there is nothing good in 1m and it won't work on trend of day as well, for trend trading we use always long time frame these are good when we try to earn from smaller time frames and do trend trading that can ruin us just, so make sure you have planning for it, without plan losing is easy here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I do not like scalping trading strategies which are not a good way of trading and it very risky and dangerous trading strategy. I think longer time frame tradinq strategies are good for traders to understand this market trend side movement because these movement are give us real market direction. I only prefer to use higher time frames to earn daily good profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Doing trade for short targets is really a bad idea to make consistent profit from the market. Scalping is mostly used by Gamblers in my opinion. but, these days most of traders are used short term trading strategies that's why success ratio decreased day by day. We have need to think about it and follow a long term trading plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    It's looks easy to set target of 12 pips daily and think you will always achieve it. The truth is that its possible to achieve it consistently based on your system but the thing is that this target is low which means that when you make loss, you could easily loose so much from what you have gained in the past. I will rather stay comfortable targeting 40-50pips daily than just for 12pips in this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    if we make a target like i was having same target almost and i was doing well, when i achieved target and still i continued my trade so i get loss all capital so make sure when you are doing trade on target you must should work on target just, if you will try to earn more simply you can lose here, so make sure you trade on base of your target

Not allowed!

Page 280 of 294 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290 ... LastLast