Page 294 of 294 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 2940

Thread: Strategy 12 pips per day

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Exclamation Strategy 12 pips per day

Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    With the MACD indicator, I think that we can make anything happen especially if we want to earn something small for ourselves, trading this market requires patience which is why we need to be careful so that we won't get ourselves into trouble, without knowing what you want from the Forex market, it would make it very difficult to make money but if 12 pips is your aim, then it will be easy to accomplish.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I love traders who are independent of themselves in this market because it will give you the ability to exploit the market according to the way you like but following after someone else trading style no matter how good can never bring the best out of any trader. Making 12 pips daily can amount to millions of pips at the end of the day if consistency is the watchword and discipline is maintained. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean as they say.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    My goals is to make profits and seek the need to manage risk which will be very much important. Making 12 pips daily could sound so simple and easily done but then it is not done that way. Keep in mind that forex trading is such a business that we succeed only when we have realistic goal and to me, what I call a realistic goal is when a trader don't aim on making money daily from the market.
    12 pips can be done very easily and you can place a random order in the middle of market and you will have 12 pips earned. But sometimes there are big movements or trend can start and the market will move 100-150 pips and all little a few days earnings will be whipped out. So traders should seek for higher earnings than 12 pips.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    I think for trader it is not possible to work good and for earning higher profits we always need a good approach to work and we have to learn about them by simple techniques and by simple working we are able to make profitable trade plan. We have to work hard and by practice we are easily make own plan and will get success with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Doing trade for short term target is a good way to make profit on daily basis but, it's also a very bad way because when a trader trying to do trade for short term targets he always going in a wrong direction which become the cause of his loss. But, those traders who follow the rule of money management the make consistent profit and enjoying profit daily and weekly basis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    With the MACD indicator, I think that we can make anything happen especially if we want to earn something small for ourselves, trading this market requires patience which is why we need to be careful so that we won't get ourselves into trouble, without knowing what you want from the Forex market, it would make it very difficult to make money but if 12 pips is your aim, then it will be easy to accomplish.
    When i want to trade, i do not think of the Macd for any reason. Macd is a lagging indicator which we cannot get what we need from it. When we are trying to analyze with this indicator, we will get to realize that many better indicators has already finished trading what the Macd will be confirming late. It could be as late as 4 hour or days depending on the time frame we used.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    We always have to need to choose the right trading strategy because any scalping strategy cannot give us a consistent profit. I believe that we can trade and have a lot of money made, but if you are keeping the making of money on daily basis in forex trading, you are going to cause harm to your trading account. We must be having to need to focus on long-term analyses and targets and we can achieve long term target when we do trade with higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    It is very small target because we are facing always high risk it is tough to make trade so we have big target for use as we have knowledge in learning and with practice market will became a good place to make better plan and it would be more good to make plan and it would be more good to get success and for safe trading always.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading market has been able to offer to us the best platform of making money, though a trader that is aiming on daily money from the market is making a whole lot of mistakes and will probably loss their money. I know how the market works and I know that it is too wrong for any one to aim on daily profits targets. We need to learn how to trade with the long term trading methods.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Earning target 12 pips is very low t because market can move more than 50 pips per day and trader should seek to earn larger profit and more pips. There are losses sometimes and trader can lose more than 12 pips per one trade. I think that traders shoud set higher goals and not only a few pips it will let not to lose much during drawdowns.

Not allowed!

Page 294 of 294 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294