Thread: Strategy 12 pips per day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Exclamation Strategy 12 pips per day

Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is very possible, but be aware that it may not be working everyday because of the way it is actually. the indicator that is giving the signal is not the type that i can guaranty to be giving this all the time. And e sure that you will battle with much of lagging here than any other place with different indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is very possible, but be aware that it may not be working everyday because of the way it is actually. the indicator that is giving the signal is not the type that i can guaranty to be giving this all the time. And e sure that you will battle with much of lagging here than any other place with different indicator.
    I agree with you this market is not move every day with same strategy. This strategy is not too much strong. Its a weak strategy that is work for short time or in some trades. If we want real earning then we can find a good trade every day in which we can earn up to 30 pips every day easily and in that trade our risk is also very low.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    [lang=de]Easy to say but really hard to prove. In forex market everything goes wrong. Its really hard to depend on any system. To become gainer we have to make multiple trading strategy and depending on situation we have to change it. A good trader never ever depends on single system. The strategy was good but I do not know it will help or not.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Every day we cannot get a good trade because some time this market is not move and stay flat between tight levels. If we use our trading strategy like scalping then we must need very care in our trading. I think we are not need take risk in our trading for only 12 pips. we need some big pips like 40 to 50 pips earning and we can take risk only 12 to 20 pips in this trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    i m not sure that will happen in this market and only from indicators if this will be happen then yeah we have to try it once not for 400 pips just for 100 pips and stop loss like a 20 pips but i m sure this strategy work on every pairs so i must say if some one here newbie they just try it on there demo account as well then they move on a real trade and also at your own risk also.. thanks....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackholl View Post
    Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.
    I would like to follow your postings and see if you could commit to what you have planned. My suggestion is if you could once in a while post with your trade would be appreciated.

In my opinion, if I am doing a trading on this approach, it would not be my sole trading styles and it would be applied on one of my trading account. And I believe if I would do that, my main objective is basically to "collect" small but consistent profits daily which will help eventually grow my account. The downside is you may not be able to reach that 12 pips profit because the market might go against your price in big time. so it would work 50% to 75% of the time, the 25% part that worries me because if that happen then the bigger loss will "eat up" the small collective profits...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zalwani8 View Post
    I would like to follow your postings and see if you could commit to what you have planned. My suggestion is if you could once in a while post with your trade would be appreciated.

In my opinion, if I am doing a trading on this approach, it would not be my sole trading styles and it would be applied on one of my trading account. And I believe if I would do that, my main objective is basically to "collect" small but consistent profits daily which will help eventually grow my account. The downside is you may not be able to reach that 12 pips profit because the market might go against your price in big time. so it would work 50% to 75% of the time, the 25% part that worries me because if that happen then the bigger loss will "eat up" the small collective profits...
    12 pips on the daily basis is fine and this is good special for the high volume traders who have large amount.. if you will working on the market with high amount so then you can open trade with high amount.. so then you can earn by 12 pips very good amount and even you can make on monthly basis charming income by forex trading..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcdirectory View Post
    12 pips on the daily basis is fine and this is good special for the high volume traders who have large amount.. if you will working on the market with high amount so then you can open trade with high amount.. so then you can earn by 12 pips very good amount and even you can make on monthly basis charming income by forex trading..
    12 pips on the daily basis will make a change in here too and as long we have a large ammount of money then that 12 pips will mean a lot actually. But it is very hard for traders to earn even that 12 pips on a daily basis as well. if we trully wish to earn it big that way, we need to see whether our profit will really come true on a monthly basis first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    12 pips on the daily basis will make a change in here too and as long we have a large ammount of money then that 12 pips will mean a lot actually. But it is very hard for traders to earn even that 12 pips on a daily basis as well. if we trully wish to earn it big that way, we need to see whether our profit will really come true on a monthly basis first.
    12 pips daily is good and not huge and when we can get it daily it is really a skilled job. Reasonable profit targets help us to plan our trading well with low risks. Those who fail to make profits are the ones who lack trading skills such as the ability to control their emotions, ability to analysis of trading market etc

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 280 123451151101 ... LastLast