Page 291 of 294 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2940

Thread: Strategy 12 pips per day

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Exclamation Strategy 12 pips per day

Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I don't really think that it will be difficult for any serious trader to get 12 pips per day, even if you are not that serious to be it will not be that difficult at all, honestly I'm not trying to be successful in forex market by getting 12 pips per day of course that is not enough at all. If we talk about 30 pips it will be considerable than to work endless and expect 12 pips in your trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    I don't really think that it will be difficult for any serious trader to get 12 pips per day, even if you are not that serious to be it will not be that difficult at all, honestly I'm not trying to be successful in forex market by getting 12 pips per day of course that is not enough at all. If we talk about 30 pips it will be considerable than to work endless and expect 12 pips in your trade.
    It will be is difficult for forex traders to gain 12 pips daily if that is the target in whom the trader will have his mindset. The traders will be impatient and nervous, that is the psychology behind it, not that the target is so little on its own. I think that the forex traders who will trade better are the ones who can trade long term, they can get more pips with little workload through that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Strategy like this exposes our trading balance to so much risk, you trading equity is not safe with such trading strategy, cause the risk ratio to reward is too high and therefore it is not a suitable trading strategy to trade with, such trading strategy will make us lose more than what we earn, even if we manage to win in 3 trades one bad trade could make us lose more than those three winning trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It will be is difficult for forex traders to gain 12 pips daily if that is the target in whom the trader will have his mindset. The traders will be impatient and nervous, that is the psychology behind it, not that the target is so little on its own. I think that the forex traders who will trade better are the ones who can trade long term, they can get more pips with little workload through that.
    I think that the 12 pips target is not what is hard to achieve, i only believe that the traders which are serious will get to make it through this approach. All what it takes is for the traders to work on the long term trading strategies, that will settles it all. When trading with pairs like GBPUSD, to earn 12 pips on it will be so simple.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by haxis8 View Post
    I think risk is not small these type of trades. If we want real earning then we need to choose a good strategy. If we are make our targets small then we can achieve them easily. if our target in every trade is only 12 pips then we can get them easily. We only need to focus on this market and trade when we are find a good trading opportunity then we can get good earning from this market easily.
    trading to get 12 pips everyday is a bit waste of time because market can move more than that. stop limiting ourself with small target to trade and here i mentioned only to experienced traders not beginners. understand that we have been trading for years, it is no use to limit our target to get 12 pips a day while we can get more from market in swing or scalping strategy. fear nothing when we have the analysis to help us trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    It is quite more easier to look at the chart and say on how much we can make but then not easier to make it actually. I have learned and seen that we can earn any amount of money from forex trading but then we need to work hard and know how it works. Making money from the market is possible but I can not say on how we can make that daily from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Making 12 pips in a whole day means that we are limiting our chances of earning good amount of money, because we can make so much more than 12 pips on daily basis and if that's all that we earn in a whole day success will be very far from us, because it's take more than that to become a successful forex trader, so I don't think that's a good daily target.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Firstly i like to comment on this thread , this is the best way to trade in the market . when we use the best strategy in our trading ,we easily makes huge pipes in the trading . the best strategy for all the trader is the use of strong strategy , they earn a lots per day when they use this strategy .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by audic5 View Post
    It is quite more easier to look at the chart and say on how much we can make but then not easier to make it actually. I have learned and seen that we can earn any amount of money from forex trading but then we need to work hard and know how it works. Making money from the market is possible but I can not say on how we can make that daily from the market.
    at least we can trade based on what we sees on market not what we think or hear about it. direct analysis to market by looking for possible signals through patterns will give us better accuracy instead of following others trading signal and go for some amount of profit to take. with self analysis, i think we can get more than 12 pips a day because it's a minimum target beginners must make to practice with making analysis. slowly we can improve our trading and increase our earning too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    There is no way you can make money with every trade or position you open it doesn't work that way, so the idea of earning 12 pips everyday in the market is something that will not be possible, though it's important we trade with a good strategy so that we can trade and earn more than we lose in the market every week.

Not allowed!

Page 291 of 294 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294 LastLast