Strategy 12 pips per day - Page 5
Page 5 of 294 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy 12 pips per day

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Exclamation Strategy 12 pips per day

Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes, This is useful strategy. A Forex newbie easily can make some profit by use this method. But every Forex trader want more in every day. For this reason we should regular analysis the market news and technical analysis. If we analysis the market properly then we can easily make more pips.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    That's a very good strategy brother it will be very good if you will show some screen short regarding that and let me know about some long term strategy also I not like to do trade on short term chart time frames I love to trade with only long term charts but its seeming a very good strategy for short term traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Outstanding strategy should be strengthened with greater proof. It will be better if you link some display taken using this strategy. We must know the sign first before using it and this MACD, I think will offer a lot of wrong sign if we use little interval of your power and attempt such as M5. It will be challenging to get pips if we only depend on this sign without other strengthened strategy. I have analyzed the same strategy few a few several weeks ago and it didn't offer me an outstanding result at last. It is still possible to get advantage but I can not guarantee that we can get it constantly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    That is a great brother of strategy it will be very good if you show a little short on that screenshot and send me of certain long term strategy as I would not want to commercially short term time limits chart I Like This doing business with only long end graphics although his apparent a very good strategy for short term traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Screen shot would have added more color and value to this system especially yo hose who may be interested as for me, I don't fancy any trading system that will make me to be glued to my computer system watching the chart. I place my trade on higher time frame and get myself involved in another thing. This is my style of trading and I don't have any emotional stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Every strategy has good and bad point, the most important is how to use it in the right timing. if you think that you have a good strategy that helps others also than your strategy should be supported with good proof. So to make 12 pips per day and please share about your this strategy it will be better to post your strategy screenshots in this forum from where we we will able to learn from your strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackholl View Post
    Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.
    hello dear is it possible to more share with some image because i am not clear more about the strategy but i like to make very day 12 pips so please more share here i am waiting for the replay. hope i am find that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    It's very possible to gain 12 pips daily because it's not too high target to reach with any strategy to use for trading. Don't look on number of pips only because it will be great if you could keep consistency although it's only 12 pips because if you counted it monthly, so it could be 240 pips monthly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Good trader must make realistic target to reach and 12 pips daily is quite realistic to reach so it's possible to be done. If me, I targeted to gain 20-40 pips daily and the strategy is easy to do I think. I used EUR/JPY as pair, you only need to read history about open position for today. Set buy/sell stop 20 pips from open position and set SL same with TP 40 pips from open position. It should be done 1-3 hours after opening market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Sorry sir but I am a long term trader I like to trade mostly with H4 and daily chart and 12 pips per day target is not possible for me because I love to hold my trades for long term but it give me a very good bunch of pips also so for short term traders its a very good target I think.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 294 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast