Strategy 12 pips per day - Page 2
Page 2 of 294 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy 12 pips per day

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Exclamation Strategy 12 pips per day

Strategy 12 pips per day, method entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart an MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging tho with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400pips - 40 pips stop loss -* -75pips per day, method of entry stochastic common configuration in 5m chart and MACD common configuration in graphic 1m converging both with the trend of the day, risk involved in account 400 pips - 40 pips stop loss -* - 75per month.

Note: constant monitoring of very important market to the closing of the daily goal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    I would like to personally advice you that rather than targetting 12-15 pips, we can also target 50-75 pips keeping the risk reward ratio to 1:1 . And we must follow this strategy daily so as to gain more and more pips and our monthly target is to be in NET POSITIVE GREEN PIPS . What say?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    actually sir i can not realise your strategy and how can you trade. you just say macd common and stochastic common configuration to use but its simple which we get direct in mt4. sir please say clearly and what is your strategy. i just get you method which is direct method. we just want appriciated strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think it is a good strategy and it should be supported with good proof. I think it will be more good or better if we get the attachment of screenshot using the strategy. No matter the description is also workable. MACD is a good indicator for using in our strategy and we can use more than 2 indicators to confirm the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    My trading plan is to get more pips in a day, the 12 pips is not that good for my trading because of the risk that i take and the more i think i can make trading with small pips, the worse i get from the market, this chages my trading patter. This is a good plan for the trader that know how to take care of short term trading very well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    My trading plan is to get more pips in a day, the 12 pips is not that good for my trading because of the risk that i take and the more i think i can make trading with small pips, the worse i get from the market, this chages my trading patter. This is a good plan for the trader that know how to take care of short term trading very well.
    I think, getting 12 pips daily is very very simple to do. Even beginner will not interested to use this strategy because most people usually target more than 30 pips daily. It is good to say that small earning is safe way to avoid loss but why we want to get 12 pips if we can find and use another strategy which we can make more than 20 pips per position, right? Small daily target but we must monitor our trade

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 16
    In general it may bring us benefit sometimes, but we cannot rely on this strategy always. Many times it is observed that market goes very high/low which may not expect to back again soon. Trading with profit depends on our trading ability through proper market analysis. Specially we need to become more alert about news (a part of fundamental analysis) through which it may become very possible to make sudden market change.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    gaining 12 pips per day means that you are okay if you get 6o pips per week and that amount of pips is okay for you because you can make better than that if you trade the forex Elliot wave ananlysis methor or the price action trading system as that is what you need to make sure you are making money from the forex market,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    It is very good that all forex traders should take note of the money management that they are doing in their trading account. Forex traders that is using 40-75pips as stop loss in just a single days will find it very hard to do trading successfully in the market. Getting 12pips for that risk is not acceptable by me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    Well i certainly think it is a very good idea to trade with such a strategy to make just 12 pips from the market everyday, because it is easy and it also reduces greed. Most new traders who are not so experienced in making proper analysis need this strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Well i certainly think it is a very good idea to trade with such a strategy to make just 12 pips from the market everyday, because it is easy and it also reduces greed. Most new traders who are not so experienced in making proper analysis need this strategy.
    Friend, you are looking at this at the perspective of the money the trader will get, not from the perspective of the account that the traders will preserve, this is not a good idea for traders in any way you can think of. The little target is nice for the trading system, what about the stop loss on this for management of account.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 294 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast