Guys, help me find Advisor, please. - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

Trader
    for finding the expert advisor you need to know what you want, what you have targets and what you want to achieve in reality if you know then you can easily get it, but if you do not know then simply you can not get it because every have own strategy, own targets risk levels and all setting, so use which is suitable for you

I do not think that been desperate on the use of the expert advisor is the way out for you my dear friend because true forex professionals are not those who are looking for external help to boost their trades but they look inward to see what they can do to make the business better in their hand because the best helping hand you can get is the one below your elbow. Quit from desperate search for EA and concentrate more on how to develop yourself to become a very effective and efficient forex trader. This will help you much.

Banned
    you can search the web about what you want and you will find the informations you want just google the name of the expert and will find reviews about it that explain its advantages and disadvantage, and you will get an idea about the nature of working of the advisor, but it is better to learn how to trade manually as this more beneficial for you.

Trader
    you do not need to look for too long to get a very good Expert Advisor because they abound everywhere on the internet especially if you can visit the you-tube or the google, you will have more than you need from there , but you will have to make sure that you place anyone that you are able to get on the demo for a long time before you place it on a real account because some of them have this record of performing wonders at the beginning and ending it with some woeful performances. Make sure that you always get time to get involved with your trades and do not leave all in the hand of the robots to avoid a tale story at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by fero View Post
    you can search the web about what you want and you will find the informations you want just google the name of the expert and will find reviews about it that explain its advantages and disadvantage, and you will get an idea about the nature of working of the advisor, but it is better to learn how to trade manually as this more beneficial for you.
    That is what i wanted to advice the trader also, he can search the web, and he will see the robots that will fit the style of trading he wants to use it for. Although, you need to be very careful about this, because most of the robots on the Internet are full of scalping strategies, and their stop loss can be as high as 250 pips, that is not good for trading.

I believe all information you need about forex trade is in Google, what so ever you need in forex trade you can get that in the web when search of what you want. Everyone have target in forex market, going for your target is not that bad but you have to try and make your target possible for you to get in your trade.

[lang=ar]Hello Friend This is a good topic for discussionBefore you consider working with an advisor
    You must first know that this area of trade is dangerous
    A good adviser may be a good idea but not a complete solution
    You must first learn all the skills to be safe[/lang]

Very good expert advisor can be easily found on YouTube or Google, honestly before you want to work with advisors in your trade you should first practice and learn how you can forgive that safety in your own, I don't say you should not consider advisors in your trade but you should think of working on yourself more to understand some setting aspect in forex market.

Dear kebikemor it is very important that we work on ourselves and understand some certain things about the market ourselves before we decide trading with expert advisor, it would be bad of us if we start using only expert advisor to trade in the market without an adequate knowledge of our own to do some certain things ourselves.

Trader
    it is not easy to find a good trading advisor and so you need to search on the web and try to find a good one and read the opinion of the others about it to see its advantages and disadvantages and ten you can get a clear picture about its working to see if it will be suitable for you or not, you should look for the advisor suitable for your trading style.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast