Guys, help me find Advisor, please. - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    it can be good if we do not have proper analysis or experience, but if we have good experience and practice then we can earn more then signals, but if we are totally null then we can put order on others experience, we can check its result on demo or its history, then it can be good then our bad orders which can be just depend on luck
    I do not find it as a problem when we are using ea to trade. some says about tiwaz-ea is good for long term trading because the settings using some indicators who set and place the target quite long and looking for trending market, not when market still consolidating. besides to use ea, it is good for us to purchase it from some trusted groups or programmers who have real proofs from their trading. it may be expensive but make it worth.

Trader
    there are may expert advisor on the web and the trader can choose between them or he can call a programmer to make a good expert advisor for him and trade with it, but the trader should first test the expert advisor for enough time to be able to find its strength and weakness and determine the success rate and see if it is suitable for him or not

Trader
    There are many expert advisor on the internet if you want to get one that is very good. I have some friends who are making use of them and from my encounter with them they are making some money from the use of it because they bought the right ones. So , if you are going to get an Ea to trade the forex market, do not hesitate to buy one that is very good, although it may be a little expensive, but it is much safer to buy the ones that is good and expensive and can deliver for you than to buy some cheap ones that will make you to lose your money in the market.Go to the google search engine and many of them will pop up for you to chose from.

it is a business in which you can not depend on another source or software for your success if you want to become a real trader rather than a gambler so try to work on manual trading as much as possible because when you can practice your learning into demo account you can learn from your mistakes and improve yourself to survive in the market day by day.

Banned
    learn yourself is the best part in this business so try to search on the websites and find out different sources of knowledge and information about the trading than work on your learning make practice more and improve yourself to avoid mistakes it is the best way to learn from your experience and do not depend on other to give you direction of success.

Banned
    you can learn from different website and may search different software to trade i think you can do your trading work manually that can help you more and avoid any type of robot trading which can not give you many sense about trading and you never make progress in this risky market by work like a gambler so try to learn new things and implement it in your strategy.

Banned
    forex trading is a business of learning if you want to earn more than you should learn more if you can search software and robots that can help you to trade than you waste your time and can get nothing it is like you work without any experience like a gambler that the reason why traders are losers more than winners so try manually trading and understand the market.

Banned
    i do not believe in all these advisory and try to work manually as much as possible because when you can take help from any robot or depend on any software it means that you can programmed them or they work according to these functions which you insert so when market can change its position suddenly so how you can manage your trade because any robot can not predict it.

Trader
    elenor, why you not believe, actually advisors work on our setting, in advisor if you feed that it will work on this indicator and make an entry and exit point from this values so they will work in fine mode, means they will work without any greed and always will follow rules, so this thing is best of them, they do not become greedy

Trader
    My dear friend, i can feel you sound so desperate for the use of Advisor and i do not know why you are so much interested in the use of it, could it be that you have lost interest in manual trading as a results of past loss or that you do not have the time to learn and trade the market by yourself? well, whichever it may be, i will still say that the Advisor is never the best way to trade the forex market because there is no way a machine can perform better than what human can do. Take some little of your time and learn how the forex market is traded and i am very sure you will like to do it by yourself at the end of the day.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast