Guys, help me find Advisor, please. - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    We can not for any reason go against any system one belief that it is working, so we can not disapprove the ability of EA, or robot, but any of them also need knowledge, I have not used one, but I can still use in the future if I practice with it and discovered that it is working, still we need to learn the technical way of trading to trade manually as well.
    That's the point without the knowledge of the market or the system you tend of using it won't be possible to make money in the market, that's why the first thing we need to seek is the knowledge of the market and the trading system before we should use the trading system in the live account.

Expert advisors are good for trading provided trader has already learn this business very well, this would make him to couple the knowledge with the information given by the expert Advisor , and the result would then be positive for him, knowledge is power to succeed in this business

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i don't know about it actually but my advise is do not use this type of advisors, you should learn and practice on demo account for good strategy confirmation, with more and more practice you can become a good trader and can earn easily, robots and advisors can be bad some time so avoid them but if are confirm about them this is ok
    [lang=de]Its better to trade with own trading knowledge and trading skill. Depending on any kind of advisory or robot does not seem good to me. For a certain time robot or any particular indicator can give good returns but in long run it won't be beneficial. To become beneficial we have to do manual trading. I prefer manual trading more than anything.[/lang]

My friend you better start looking for manual trading and its strategy instead of looking for expert advisors to trade for you. Doesn't mean it's a bad way of trading but if you spend your money on them, you actually would lose your money because most system out there on internet like ea purchases are full of scam and rarely found a real good performance.

If you have found an EA on the internet and you are looking for someone who is going to tell you if it is good to buy it or not, please i will tel you not to buy it because most internet robot marketers are not sincere and most time they will give you a very good advertisement but by the time you pay them, then you will discovered that what they have sold to you is not worth it at all, i once subscribed to a signal site with $200 per month, and i eventually lost my money through the signals they sent to me. Learn how to trade the market and get the knowledge to trade by yourself and you will make better money if you put in your best to the business.

Trader
    in my point of view you can not buy any expert advisers because it is not sure that you can earn money by following others strategy and need practice to adopt anything so you may start to work on making your own strategy than practice on others strategy by more learning and experience, i also prefer to done manual trading than any robotic trading so believe on yourself for success.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    in my point of view you can not buy any expert advisers because it is not sure that you can earn money by following others strategy and need practice to adopt anything so you may start to work on making your own strategy than practice on others strategy by more learning and experience, i also prefer to done manual trading than any robotic trading so believe on yourself for success.
    it can be good if we do not have proper analysis or experience, but if we have good experience and practice then we can earn more then signals, but if we are totally null then we can put order on others experience, we can check its result on demo or its history, then it can be good then our bad orders which can be just depend on luck

Banned
    Acoording to my research tiwaz-ea is a long term high-frequency trade on the foreign trade exchange markets and CFD. Their client is quit different then other
    but i have no more information about it.you should need to contact with expert who has a keen interest in it.so you should need to improving your skill and learn more about it.
    wish you a good luck

Trader
    If really you are in need of a good expert advisor, then you have to go to google to make a search for the best you want, There are so many of them online and you can get some that are good if you make your search very well. I will not advice you not to get one if that is what you really wanted but you have to be very careful not to fall into the hand of internet scammers because they are many out there waiting to exploit new traders ignorance. Forex is not a difficult business although the risk is much, but you can still learn it and know how to trade the market .

If you are in need of EA you can do the research on Google because that is the source of any information we need, there are many experts advisor but only few can be trusted so make sure that you choose any of them after you find a good review, but also I will advice you spend much of your time learning how to trade forex yourself.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast