Guys, help me find Advisor, please. - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

Guys, I am selling is now "new hope". Found on the Internet " tiwaz-ea ", before you buy it, please write who worked with him. it is better to new hope or not?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there are many programmers on the web that can help you to get good advisor according to the strategy you want to trade with and so you can trade and make profits, but it is better to trade yourself as this is very important for successful trading that lead to making of good profits and this will be better than automatic trading that may lead to loses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex75 View Post
    Guys, I am selling is now "new hope". Found on the Internet " tiwaz-ea ", before you buy it, please write who worked with him. it is better to new hope or not?
    If you give me free and if I get better result in demo then I will take other wise not. I do not have faith in any EA. I guess it is better to trade manually. Manual trading strategy can give us much return and I can do what ever I want to do in manual trading system. So I guess it is useless to run after EA. Better to trade manually.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i am sorry but i have tried many forex advisers more than you think and no one of them has made good results and there is only meaning of that is you should trade manually and try to sharpen your skills to make profits in the market , the best adviser i used is ilan but it is very dangerous[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the customs with the installer to begins with work as running with the mt software might helps user to gains with the less on efforts as the details of preset kept secretly to gives of still as working to complete target with the trading plan with the business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    advisors are present in many websites on the web and so the trader will be able to choose one of them but it is better to each for a good advisor that is is suitable for your trading style and so he will be able to trade successfully with it, the trader should test the advisor for enough time to see if it will work well or not with him or it will give bad results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    What you really need is not expert advisor but rather the knowledge , skills and experience and the only way you can acquire these is through learning and practice. You can now see that there is no way you can dodge learning in forex trading if you actually mean to be successful . So many people wrongly believe that once they have a robot to trade all problems are solved but how wrong they are. In forex trading , how much you know determines how far you go.
    True. Knowledge and trading skills are more essential then any advisory or indicators. Do not depend on any advisor or try to win by using any of this. To get success from forex market you should have your own trading skill, knowledge and huge experience. Only your capability will make you successful. So, try to become capable. Capable traders get success easily. So be capable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    I do not have faith in any EA. I guess it is better to trade manually. Manual trading strategy can give us much return and I can do what ever I want to do in manual trading system. So I guess it is useless to run after EA. Better to trade manually.
    Though it is better to trade manually and have everything under you control every time but there are many great benefit of expert advisors that shouldn't be overlooked, expert advisors can help you trade emotionlessly because computer don't have emotions, and also can help make some trades that if very difficult to trade manually maybe high frequency trading, Expert advisors can execute orders very fast and speed matters in high frequency trading,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    I have read my threads in the forum still telling us that the use of robot to trade still have some disadvantages, though I have not use it once but seeing all these write up I have concluded in my mind that learning to understand the trading in the Forex market is the best , so I would rather do a lot of practice in the demo account to establish good knowledge and skill.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    It make sense more to learn how to trade forex instead of wasting your hard earn money buying ea that doesn't work, I have no idea about this very ea because I have no interest of trading with indicator I want to make sure that I learned and master how to trade in the market myself rather than trading with signal or ea.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    We can not for any reason go against any system one belief that it is working, so we can not disapprove the ability of EA, or robot, but any of them also need knowledge, I have not used one, but I can still use in the future if I practice with it and discovered that it is working, still we need to learn the technical way of trading to trade manually as well.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast