Guys, help me find Advisor, please. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Guys, help me find Advisor, please.

    Guys, I am selling is now "new hope". Found on the Internet " tiwaz-ea ", before you buy it, please write who worked with him. it is better to new hope or not?

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    433
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    If you want to buy a advisor then you must need a high investment in your account because no one good advisor is work with small investment in trading and remember that also no advisor is bring easily money for you because if this thing happen then every one use them and make millions of money easily from this business.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal0 View Post
    If you want to buy a advisor then you must need a high investment in your account because no one good advisor is work with small investment in trading and remember that also no advisor is bring easily money for you because if this thing happen then every one use them and make millions of money easily from this business.
    I do not think that anything that will make success or you will need you to have high investments in your account, and even if the account is very small, the robot will build it for the trader if it is really good as they claim it to be. Also, there are many huge trading account that robots have turned to nothing, so be careful.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I personally don't use a expert . Because the expert cannot be relied upon in making profit
    I advise you to learn technical analysis and trading on your experience to be learned from experience in Forex and make profits that you want to thank you for putting up the subject

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by imedvilla View Post
    I personally don't use a expert . Because the expert cannot be relied upon in making profit
    I advise you to learn technical analysis and trading on your experience to be learned from experience in Forex and make profits that you want to thank you for putting up the subject
    I have used the expert advisor before, but I must tell you that it is not worth it, the best part of trading is for traders to make sure that they are working nicely with their trading all by themselves, this is what will help them to make success. But if I could get my own coding ways today, maybe my view about this will be different.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,654
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by imedvilla View Post
    I personally don't use a expert . Because the expert cannot be relied upon in making profit
    I advise you to learn technical analysis and trading on your experience to be learned from experience in Forex and make profits that you want to thank you for putting up the subject
    Well, i think depend on how the EA works. I still believe that EA can gives us some good profit, because there are many traders out there who trades using EA only and they really can makes good profit. As long as we can manage our risk, and keep the risk as low as we can, then we still can make good profit with EA

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Well, i think depend on how the EA works. I still believe that EA can gives us some good profit, because there are many traders out there who trades using EA only and they really can makes good profit. As long as we can manage our risk, and keep the risk as low as we can, then we still can make good profit with EA
    To my own trading understanding about this EAs, I have read many things about them with proof, and I have used them too, it mostly fails, but the traders who can still find a good trading settings might make it through the sue of the EAs that ahs a good trending mechanisms and good managerial skill, not anyhow.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    If you have a good trading system that you use to trade forex manually , you can turn it into an automated trading system if you are so much interested in an automated trading system and this will prevent you from looking for expert advisor that may never work for you. In fact , you do not need a programmer any more this day to help you code your trading system . There are some websites that are dedicated for that and they will help you transform your trading system into an automated trading system free of charge

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    If you have a good trading system that you use to trade forex manually , you can turn it into an automated trading system if you are so much interested in an automated trading system and this will prevent you from looking for expert advisor that may never work for you. In fact , you do not need a programmer any more this day to help you code your trading system . There are some websites that are dedicated for that and they will help you transform your trading system into an automated trading system free of charge
    I think that not all trader will be bale to handle the manual trading, if that is the case, they will want to be trading with the expert advisors. This is not a new thing in the market, they can at least use it to get money in the market. But these days, instead of using this, i will rather use the copyfx of another trader.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    to keep your account safe so it is recommended to to trade manually without the help of robots, because trading with robots is risky and may finish your account because you will not be able to control the risk, because the robot will open and close the orders automatically, so if you want to use robot then you should test it well before.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    to keep your account safe so it is recommended to to trade manually without the help of robots, because trading with robots is risky and may finish your account because you will not be able to control the risk, because the robot will open and close the orders automatically, so if you want to use robot then you should test it well before.
    In both the expert advisor trading and the manual trading, traders can keep their account safe, they only thing is to monitor the way traders are trading for them to have good setting on any of them. For the sake of trading with expert advisors, the trader can make sure they set things well on the panel of the stop loss for safe trading.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •