Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30

Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

Hello everyone, I have visited some threads in the forum and come to know that most of members don't have any idea that how they have to create an copy fx account in robo forex broker. So I have decied to create a thread regarding it in which I will explain all those new members that how they have to open an copy fx account in robo forex broker. So here is the step by step explanation to open an copy fx account with robo forex broker.

1. First of all you have to visit to their website that is http://www.copyfx.com

2.The next step is to click on Copy Fx area as shown in the graph below:
    Attachment 15517

3. Now Listen if you want to become an Copy fx trader then you have to just click on the "Become A Trader" as shown below in the graph. Furthermore if you want to become an investor under any copy fx trader then first of all go to the rating page and check their trading performance beore investing their money with them. Check the image given as below:
    Attachment 15518

4. After that this page will appear in front of you.Now you can check all of those trader's who are in profit for now or doing better trading in forex, you can shuffle them according to the country, Trader's on profit, traders on commission, etc.
    Attachment 15520

Now you to click on your copy fx trader selection and this kind of page will appear in front of you. For example you have clicked on the first one as show above post in the graph. Now you can see that on Yellow button INVEST is showing on this page,

Attachment 15521

just click on the invest and you will be directly visited to open an account under this trader. So these were some simple steps to create an copy fx trading account with robo forex broker. Hope you have enjoyed my thread and explanation and don't forget to add a thumbs up if you have liked my thread. Thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 180
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I would also want to say thanks because your thread really gives a lot of clearance because I never open any accounts with CopyFX. I am planning to make one later but for now I will just focus on my trade and grateful enough with my small earning. I just hope I got the chance to become a good CopyFX trader and provide some good trading insights to other traders soon.
    My brother,,, I hope you become a copyfx trader soon. Best of luck my bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Knowing that this service has a lot of benefits for traders to make their trading become more easier to do. No need to worry about making our own analysis anymore because once we invested our account with other traders we believe they have good trading performance, then we just need to relax while monitoring our trades and how's market going every day. Less efforts spent but a lot of advantages earned. Opening CopyFX account is also the same as we open real or demo account, with a little difference to change account type to CopyFX.
    And many successful investors in copyfx system, we can monitor here:
    https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/with-subscriptions/all/
    They have a good strategy when investing in a copyfx system, a strategy not only required by traders, but also required by investors, the more their experience in investing through the copyfx system the more clever they are in growing their money. Choosing a trader to be followed is not easy, I've done that before.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 5
    It is a good thread and i really need it to use because now i want to open a copy fx account to get more success and collect more and more bonus for trading with opening a copy fx account and get good results wee have to open account and deposit money because it is useful to get trader status for success .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    It is a good thread and i really need it to use because now i want to open a copy fx account to get more success and collect more and more bonus for trading with opening a copy fx account and get good results wee have to open account and deposit money because it is useful to get trader status for success .
    How you get bonus into your copy fx account because you cannot get bonus on it and how you can get more bonus n your copy account because you are get the same bonus on your trading account. You cannot get the extra bonus on this trading business. You are need to use your trading skills and trade to make your bonus big.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    How you get bonus into your copy fx account because you cannot get bonus on it and how you can get more bonus n your copy account because you are get the same bonus on your trading account. You cannot get the extra bonus on this trading business. You are need to use your trading skills and trade to make your bonus big.
    try to read further notice of the broker in this forum. there you will see that now we can transfer our bonuses into copyfx account that has roboforum partner code inserted. if you do not know about this then take this opportunity and prove me if i wrong by checking your profile in this forum. in communicative deposit you will see the terms of account type that allowed for bonus transfer is also including copyfx.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 77
    I see copy fx account as a way to showcase your knowledge , good trading skills and wealth of experience to attract investors who might want to link their accounts with yours having seen that you are making remarkable progress in trading . You are the one to set your target for any would-be investors in the area of minimum deposit and the commission type and if you have a good performance to showcase, you are sure of getting good patronage . This is an income earning opportunity in trading apart from your own account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I see copy fx account as a way to showcase your knowledge , good trading skills and wealth of experience to attract investors who might want to link their accounts with yours having seen that you are making remarkable progress in trading . You are the one to set your target for any would-be investors in the area of minimum deposit and the commission type and if you have a good performance to showcase, you are sure of getting good patronage . This is an income earning opportunity in trading apart from your own account
    i create a copyfx account because it has lowest spread of any other type of accounts in roboforex. i also take some other advantages from this account but i am not ready to share it or link it so other people can invest to my trading and become an investor. i do not really like to link my account to others while comparing each stats and progresses i make because i keep things in personal and manage my trading safely with my own journal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    i create a copyfx account because it has lowest spread of any other type of accounts in roboforex. i also take some other advantages from this account but i am not ready to share it or link it so other people can invest to my trading and become an investor. i do not really like to link my account to others while comparing each stats and progresses i make because i keep things in personal and manage my trading safely with my own journal.
    who said it have lower spread? its simple pro standard account like other one, but it have advantages this is reality, because here if we will show good results other investors can join us they can subscribe our offer and we will get some extra commission also, so if we get some good amount of investors we can really earn huge commission but showing results are necessary so learn more and more and give them best results

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 68
    Having a copyfx account is a good step to see we can start tracking our trading and as well hope to grow and become a profitable trader that would attract investor to follow you as you make commission from them. It's a way to show yourself into the trading world among all other type of traders and this will give you a good edge in monitoring your progress with working hard to retain success. I decided to have one and I believe that with good plans, growing will be possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    i don't think so anyone is here who do not know about opening of account. its same like we open other account go on open account and select option of copyfx. but here we have two types investor and trader so just difference comes here. i am doing as trader i have 1 investor now. so if you are good in trading join as trader otherwise can join as investor there are a lot of good traders you can copy them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 175
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i don't think so anyone is here who do not know about opening of account. its same like we open other account go on open account and select option of copyfx. but here we have two types investor and trader so just difference comes here. i am doing as trader i have 1 investor now. so if you are good in trading join as trader otherwise can join as investor there are a lot of good traders you can copy them
    This was my old issue in this forum and broker because CopyFx is a brand new product that is created 1 or 2 years ago and for me who participated in late 2013, of course this thing is absolutely new. Before I came to read every details of the account and its benefit, I always ignored it and focus with my old fix cent or fix standard account. Later in months back, I decided to find out what it is all about and finally created my own account by following the details of it.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast