Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30

Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

Hello everyone, I have visited some threads in the forum and come to know that most of members don't have any idea that how they have to create an copy fx account in robo forex broker. So I have decied to create a thread regarding it in which I will explain all those new members that how they have to open an copy fx account in robo forex broker. So here is the step by step explanation to open an copy fx account with robo forex broker.

1. First of all you have to visit to their website that is http://www.copyfx.com

2.The next step is to click on Copy Fx area as shown in the graph below:
    Attachment 15517

3. Now Listen if you want to become an Copy fx trader then you have to just click on the "Become A Trader" as shown below in the graph. Furthermore if you want to become an investor under any copy fx trader then first of all go to the rating page and check their trading performance beore investing their money with them. Check the image given as below:
    Attachment 15518

4. After that this page will appear in front of you.Now you can check all of those trader's who are in profit for now or doing better trading in forex, you can shuffle them according to the country, Trader's on profit, traders on commission, etc.
    Attachment 15520

Now you to click on your copy fx trader selection and this kind of page will appear in front of you. For example you have clicked on the first one as show above post in the graph. Now you can see that on Yellow button INVEST is showing on this page,

Attachment 15521

just click on the invest and you will be directly visited to open an account under this trader. So these were some simple steps to create an copy fx trading account with robo forex broker. Hope you have enjoyed my thread and explanation and don't forget to add a thumbs up if you have liked my thread. Thanks

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 21
    This forum is the best place to learn and to get the amount for trading, I must say that If we are ever going to reach the status of a trader in Roboforum then we need to open a copy fx account which we must invest a minimum of $100 and open a journal for it, we can open the copyfx account effectively while following these steps which mentioned Dheeraj890 in thread, I will alos follow these steps when I will open the copy fx account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 77
    It is great having a thread like this explaining step by step how copyfx account can be opened as a trader or as an investor . I see this platform as an opportunity of earning residual income if you have good record of success to showcase . There are people out there who have the money but are not confident enough to face the challenges of trading on their own and then would want a place that is fairly secure where trades of successful traders can be copied . Though I already know how to operate copyfx account and you can see that I attached it already to my profile and I hope to fund it next month so that I will be able to request for "Trader" status.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112