Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

Hello everyone, I have visited some threads in the forum and come to know that most of members don't have any idea that how they have to create an copy fx account in robo forex broker. So I have decied to create a thread regarding it in which I will explain all those new members that how they have to open an copy fx account in robo forex broker. So here is the step by step explanation to open an copy fx account with robo forex broker.

1. First of all you have to visit to their website that is http://www.copyfx.com

2.The next step is to click on Copy Fx area as shown in the graph below:
    Copy 0.jpg

3. Now Listen if you want to become an Copy fx trader then you have to just click on the "Become A Trader" as shown below in the graph. Furthermore if you want to become an investor under any copy fx trader then first of all go to the rating page and check their trading performance beore investing their money with them. Check the image given as below:
    Copy 3.jpg

4. After that this page will appear in front of you.Now you can check all of those trader's who are in profit for now or doing better trading in forex, you can shuffle them according to the country, Trader's on profit, traders on commission, etc.
    Copy 4.jpg

Now you to click on your copy fx trader selection and this kind of page will appear in front of you. For example you have clicked on the first one as show above post in the graph. Now you can see that on Yellow button INVEST is showing on this page,

Copy 5.jpg

just click on the invest and you will be directly visited to open an account under this trader. So these were some simple steps to create an copy fx trading account with robo forex broker. Hope you have enjoyed my thread and explanation and don't forget to add a thumbs up if you have liked my thread. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Thank you for the explanation, I am near of my 5000 posts and very soon I am thinking to open my copy fx account in this broker called robo forex, I hope it would helped me a lot to understand the process of creating an copy fx account in forex market. Its good to see that you have a good explanation for both Trader and Investor, by the way I want to become Copy fx trader.

This is a very educational thread and indeed you have made it easier for those who are confused on the means of creating and having a copy fx account. If we are ever going to reach the status of a trader in roboforum then we need to open a copy fx account which we must invest a minimum of $100 and open a journal for it. By next year I will look forward to open my copy fx account where I can invest and trade for the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Thank you for the explanation, I am near of my 5000 posts and very soon I am thinking to open my copy fx account in this broker called robo forex, I hope it would helped me a lot to understand the process of creating an copy fx account in forex market. Its good to see that you have a good explanation for both Trader and Investor, by the way I want to become Copy fx trader.
    Your welcome and I hope you would able to create it without any problem. By the way thanks for the appreciation brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    This is a very educational thread and indeed you have made it easier for those who are confused on the means of creating and having a copy fx account. If we are ever going to reach the status of a trader in roboforum then we need to open a copy fx account which we must invest a minimum of $100 and open a journal for it. By next year I will look forward to open my copy fx account where I can invest and trade for the long term.
    Thanks a lot, yes I am posting in the forum since a few days and I had come to know that so many members want to know a deep explanation about it, and I have create a thread within simple steps that how they can creat a copy fx trading account with few simple steps. Furthermore if a forum member want to see a forum status upgrade like a pro and group trader then for sure then have to start a copy fx trader account service with $100 real account and have to update their copy fx trading journal on a regular bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj890 View Post
    Thanks a lot, yes I am posting in the forum since a few days and I had come to know that so many members want to know a deep explanation about it, and I have create a thread within simple steps that how they can creat a copy fx trading account with few simple steps. Furthermore if a forum member want to see a forum status upgrade like a pro and group trader then for sure then have to start a copy fx trader account service with $100 real account and have to update their copy fx trading journal on a regular bases.
    Yeah, starting a copyfx account in here at first will be a great asset to us. If we can present a good trading result then certainly a lot of traders will come and they will copy that. Not to mention that we can make a lot of money that way too. So surely there are many way we can use in order to earn money as much as possible here.

Banned
    Of course buddy, this is one of the best method to earn from the market without investing any much money in forex, you have to just work with good skill and experience because consistency and a good growth would be necessary to attract client toward your copy fx account. Along with it we have to follow the proper discipline to achieve our target so that we can provide good trading result till life time to our clients.

Thank you very much sir, I am looking for this and hope this thread would help me a lot to understand the process of opening a copy fx account, I want to open it as a trader in coming months. Those steps are easier to understand, I would also like to put more comments or questions here in this thread if I have some doubts in my mind regarding the concept. Hope you would not mind that Dheeraj890.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Of course buddy, this is one of the best method to earn from the market without investing any much money in forex, you have to just work with good skill and experience because consistency and a good growth would be necessary to attract client toward your copy fx account. Along with it we have to follow the proper discipline to achieve our target so that we can provide good trading result till life time to our clients.
    Well said agree with you, Copy fx is one of the best way to utilize our trading ability for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Thank you very much sir, I am looking for this and hope this thread would help me a lot to understand the process of opening a copy fx account, I want to open it as a trader in coming months. Those steps are easier to understand, I would also like to put more comments or questions here in this thread if I have some doubts in my mind regarding the concept. Hope you would not mind that Dheeraj890.
    Your welcome sir, Yeah I know that its now compulsory to open an copy fx account if we have to take the advantage of Pro and Group trader. I am always here for the solution, I am also a newbie to copy fx account but some of my friends have a good experience of it so I can ask from them more about copy fx and can share information with you in future about your concern or issue. Furthermore I will try to give full support to all of you because without all of you there would be no value of this thread at all. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj890 View Post
    Your welcome sir, Yeah I know that its now compulsory to open an copy fx account if we have to take the advantage of Pro and Group trader. I am always here for the solution, I am also a newbie to copy fx account but some of my friends have a good experience of it so I can ask from them more about copy fx and can share information with you in future about your concern or issue. Furthermore I will try to give full support to all of you because without all of you there would be no value of this thread at all. Thanks
    opening a copy fx account is good but we need to think about our own skill first before we will open it. if we are still bad enough in here in decision making, we should avoid using them to trade because we will keep chasing to become the best and that might only damage our own outcome in trading with that. We need to be confident in our own skill first before using it.

Banned
    Nice explanation as I intend on having one very soon, I found out that trading in forex trading could be simple an there are so many means to make extra money from it, like making good trades and have other people copy your trades and at the end of the day they give you some commission out of it, that is something I have always liked.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast