Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 119

Thread: Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

  1. #21
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by chioma View Post
    Thanks, bros once more for this thread, is really very informative, having a copy FX account is very important and necessary, because havig the copy fx account is like somehow been upgraded or even upgrading your stage to a very higher level to the one you are are currently, Like seriously, am liking forward to the day i will create my own copy fx account in Forex.
    Thank you chioma and please don't hesistate to add a thumbs up in this thread if you have enjoyed some learning with it. Furthermore this is correct that we can achieve more in the forum if we have a copy fx account, there are some forum member's who have pro and group trader staus and we all can join them if we have a copy fx account with robo forex broker.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post

    having a copyfx account is good because we can show others how good we are in our own performance but we will be hard pressed since we will start to manage other people's money with that too. It will not be easy to manage a lot of people's money anyway and we might just got a lot of pressure to do that too. It will be better if we do not use them too much.
    No actually you don't have to manage other people with that, they will just register under you by your referral link and you will just get your comission from the profit, and there is differ setting in copy fx account investors can choose it according to his risk capacity. But there is no doubt in it that if we don't have proper skill, experience then we don't have to open an copy fx account as an trader.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj890 View Post
    No actually you don't have to manage other people with that, they will just register under you by your referral link and you will just get your comission from the profit, and there is differ setting in copy fx account investors can choose it according to his risk capacity. But there is no doubt in it that if we don't have proper skill, experience then we don't have to open an copy fx account as an trader.
    I think what he means is the pressure to make our position and others copy it but they loss money because we loss money. So in other words, not qualified enough for that. If we did not have proper skill, i think that not even a trader will wish to copy our own trading result in the beginning. It is just a stupid move to copy someone who are not good enough yet.

  3. #23
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    I think what he means is the pressure to make our position and others copy it but they loss money because we loss money. So in other words, not qualified enough for that. If we did not have proper skill, i think that not even a trader will wish to copy our own trading result in the beginning. It is just a stupid move to copy someone who are not good enough yet.
    Correct, i also think that way in here and i think that if we lack the skill then we should not use copyfx system first or else we will just keep showing our bad trading result to the others. If we can make sure to make a good trading result first, then we can try to make our own analysis in here with that better copyfx history. Certainly the best will be if we can success.

  4. #24
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    493
    You both are correct here Sell and Nasir, As a investor we have to check this very carefully that who would be the better choice for us and we should test a person or trader at first for few months and only then should think to invest with them because there are so many greedy and lucky trader's other there who earn huge in starting but later they got margin call and stop out in account.

  5. #25
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj890 View Post
    You both are correct here Sell and Nasir, As a investor we have to check this very carefully that who would be the better choice for us and we should test a person or trader at first for few months and only then should think to invest with them because there are so many greedy and lucky trader's other there who earn huge in starting but later they got margin call and stop out in account.
    Investors always need to choose the better pick for them and traders will always start to learn the best possible option for their decisions too. Traders that lack the experience need to know what is happening in here and try to test out their own trading system. If they earn it only with luck alone then they should be the one to understand that the most i believe.

  6. #26
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    493
    Correct agree with you about this sir, a lot of trader's have copy fx account but only a few of them good success within proper consistent earning for the month and year, a trader who have big risk can blow his trading account anytime so its not necessary to follow those trader's who have big risk plus big profit in account, we can work with those trader's who have a good consistency plus lower risk approach in their copy fx account.

  7. #27
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj890 View Post
    Correct agree with you about this sir, a lot of trader's have copy fx account but only a few of them good success within proper consistent earning for the month and year, a trader who have big risk can blow his trading account anytime so its not necessary to follow those trader's who have big risk plus big profit in account, we can work with those trader's who have a good consistency plus lower risk approach in their copy fx account.
    I believe that as long we got copyfx account we will be pushed to perform better and keep improving ourselves too. Traders that want to improve will always use copyfx to learn deeper and further. As for traders without any push to improve, they will not move and stay at the same level for quite a long time which is bad for them.

  8. #28
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    493
    Of course without any hard work trader's can see any improvement in them and then it does not matter which kind of account we have, we will lose everywhere and would not be able to gain consistent money, as far I know copy fx account is a good way to show our trading experience, skill and knowledge to others, we can earn good from referral commision and can utilize that amount of money well for the real trading.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    It is important to gain a long term experience in forex and it can provide us a great skill and understanding of the market to do trade with copy fx account as a trader, I have a copy fx account too like so many other forum member's but I know that I am not that much professional in this business right now and i need more improvement to become professional in this sector. Discipline is one of the most important term that we should use in our trading since the first day of our trading and it should applied in all trading accounts wisely.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    It is important to gain a long term experience in forex and it can provide us a great skill and understanding of the market to do trade with copy fx account as a trader, I have a copy fx account too like so many other forum member's but I know that I am not that much professional in this business right now and i need more improvement to become professional in this sector. Discipline is one of the most important term that we should use in our trading since the first day of our trading and it should applied in all trading accounts wisely.
    Correct and i agree about that too in here. A long term trading experience will be very important and we need a great skill and understanding too to make greater profit. If we want to use copyfx account then we might need to make sure our trading result is good enough first and we have what is takes to make great profit in here.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •