Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Steps to Create an Copy fx account in Robo Forex Broker

Banned
    Yup buddy, this is something special in the business because copy fx account trading don't need any kind of higher investment, we can start with just $100 and can start to show our trading skill and experience to other's by getting consistent income from this account. The plus point is that some time investor can invest bigger with you like $10,000 and $2000 and we can earn good comission from one single investor with this. The earning could be more higher if we have a great bunch of big investors like these with us in future.

You have really done a nice job here and at least this is an eye opener for those who do not know how to go about opening a copy-fx account.The thread is self explanatory and I do not expect a newbie to have any problem as regard opening a copy-fx account having read through this thread. I have been in Rookie status for long and by now I should have moved to the next level which is Pro status and by next month , I too will open a copyfx account and created a journal in that respect

Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Nice explanation as I intend on having one very soon, I found out that trading in forex trading could be simple an there are so many means to make extra money from it, like making good trades and have other people copy your trades and at the end of the day they give you some commission out of it, that is something I have always liked.
    Thanks for the Appreciation SharegistFX...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yup buddy, this is something special in the business because copy fx account trading don't need any kind of higher investment, we can start with just $100 and can start to show our trading skill and experience to other's by getting consistent income from this account. The plus point is that some time investor can invest bigger with you like $10,000 and $2000 and we can earn good comission from one single investor with this. The earning could be more higher if we have a great bunch of big investors like these with us in future.
    Yes you are correct about it, That's why the value of learning can be seen more than investment in forex, Without any knowledge we can't earn well and can earn consistently but a good knowledge of trading can also give us profit or money without investing any big amount of capital. I have a few bigger accounts in forex but thinking to open a copy fx account with $3000 to earn from the referral commission.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You have really done a nice job here and at least this is an eye opener for those who do not know how to go about opening a copy-fx account.The thread is self explanatory and I do not expect a newbie to have any problem as regard opening a copy-fx account having read through this thread. I have been in Rookie status for long and by now I should have moved to the next level which is Pro status and by next month , I too will open a copyfx account and created a journal in that respect
    That's good for you sir, yeah you can open it anytime and can get a pro and group level status in the forum, as you have said it would be necessary to conduct a trading journal with an active offer so that we can carry on with the status of pro and group trader. There are so many members who don't have an update in their trading jouranls and they got downgraded for it last month, I had read about it in robo forex forum about it. So be careful with it when you are conducting a trading journal with you copy fx account, update it on a regular bases.

To have the opportunity to be upgraded to trader status, it's likely very important for us to really have a copy fx account with our journal in this forum. I know that soon I will have my own account but right now I pray to gain good and then have an available $100 amount I can use to open my own account. I have seen other traders have their own already but for now let enjoy this rookie status of mine.

Banned
    this is a good thread that will guide them who have a plan to open copyFX account, and i have the plan for this, but i am still in learning and wait for my capital grow bigger first at my account, so i will have some of profit and use it to open this account, but i guess, we need to have enough ability and knowledge, because it will publish to the public and maybe some of the people outside there will have an interest to join with us

Trader
    Quit informative information, but sometimes am scared to start the two the effort is to avoid the same the right idea is to push for the right market effort such as trading forex with a gigen perspective, the given paspective is paramount and effortless in so many ways we know and can think of the right idea is the given chances that us enjoy the two

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    this is a good thread that will guide them who have a plan to open copyFX account, and i have the plan for this, but i am still in learning and wait for my capital grow bigger first at my account, so i will have some of profit and use it to open this account, but i guess, we need to have enough ability and knowledge, because it will publish to the public and maybe some of the people outside there will have an interest to join with us
    Oh nice to see that friend, you can take your time and then later you can think about creating an copy fx account for you. For now you should still do some more posts with rookie status but if you want to do that just right now then you can also work upon that because it will give you more more earlier advantage of pro and group status in the forum. I am still thinking to open my copy fx account but need at least rookie status at first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irungu View Post
    Quit informative information, but sometimes am scared to start the two the effort is to avoid the same the right idea is to push for the right market effort such as trading forex with a gigen perspective, the given paspective is paramount and effortless in so many ways we know and can think of the right idea is the given chances that us enjoy the two
    Its your choice that you want to open an copy fx account or not sir, we are not pushing anybody forcefully to open a copy fx account so if you are happy with registered status then for sure you can enjoy it. thanks

Trader
    Thanks, bros once more for this thread, is really very informative, having a copy FX account is very important and necessary, because havig the copy fx account is like somehow been upgraded or even upgrading your stage to a very higher level to the one you are are currently, Like seriously, am liking forward to the day i will create my own copy fx account in Forex.

Quote Originally Posted by chioma View Post
    Thanks, bros once more for this thread, is really very informative, having a copy FX account is very important and necessary, because havig the copy fx account is like somehow been upgraded or even upgrading your stage to a very higher level to the one you are are currently, Like seriously, am liking forward to the day i will create my own copy fx account in Forex.
    having a copyfx account is good because we can show others how good we are in our own performance but we will be hard pressed since we will start to manage other people's money with that too. It will not be easy to manage a lot of people's money anyway and we might just got a lot of pressure to do that too. It will be better if we do not use them too much.

Trader
    These is tough and cannot be sure that we have been able to develop the right ideas we see out there we have levels that are usually well based and we have to work as hard and for the right we have to know these copy, I cannot understand how these we have to work to the same choice, these is what makes us to trade forex in the right positions that works for us

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast