My Trading During The Last Three Months - Silverlady

Thread: My Trading During The Last Three Months - Silverlady

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14

My Trading During The Last Three Months - Silverlady

FOREWORDS: It is nice one again to see a contest like this on this forum, and special thanks to those who are making this possible always. And talking about the last three months of trading makes me think deep and badly, because i have not being doing well in my trading, and i have read many challenging things that makes me think that some traders are really better than me in trading, and it is not what i am comfortable with. This is not a question of making mouth or lying, i am not doing well in trading till now, and i am making every effort to be a better trader. Making money is not the issue i have at times, but the money you make and lose it back is not the good thing, and in this way, you don't actually made the money, it is just a wasted effort of trading if trader made money to lose it back. The good traders will make money and will have the skills that will help them to keep the money from losing it back, that is what i aspire, and i know that i will get to that level of trading one day.
    lost.jpg

In short, below is the trading result i can show in the past three months before i lost the whole money i have on that account, i really tried and i could say i have improved a bit in the market trading though, but since i don't have extra money in my trading account, i can not continue to do the trading even if i am getting better. I am using the bollinger bands and fractal to trade mainly, that is a good way for me to spot the market as quickly as possible, and i do not enter the trader until they both say the same thing, and i will make my trade in that way.
    My trade.jpg

And i know that i am still err in the using of the accurate risk management which many traders has seen to be the secret of trading, and when i have the opportunity to fund my trading account, i will make sure that i practice a better risk management which will effect the true chance i want in my trading and get me the best in my trading future.

And in the past three months, I have seen many news event which will be of greet value for the trader that has money to trade them, but i did not have the money to trade it myself, i have seen how the currencies like GBP and EUR are behaving well in the market as well, it gives a greater chance for traders to make money, but with a prudent stop loss which will help them to fly and keep their money still. I would have traded such currency against their counter part because i trade with pairs like EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, GBPNZD, EURAUD, AUDJPY, EURGBP, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, EURJPY, GBPAUD, GOLD, SILVER and USDCAD.

And one most important surprise i got in this recent last three months of trading was the fact that there was a very sharp market movement on GBPUSD, and this movement is surprising me till now. This actually happened when people in my country are not planning for any trading, and i hope it will not affect traders like that of the SNB removal of the pegged CHF again EUR. If it does, the traders and brokers will still suffer for it together.

Fearful.JPG

I also look at the most used news site, i see that there is nothing special in the news at that particular time of that day that caused that strange movement in the movement in the market. Looking at this news picture on that same day as indicated below, i do not see anything that is scary that should have caused that big movement and spike that went so deep and also recovered back so fast.

NEWS.jpg

Hence, i am still on the learning quest in this market, i will not relent until i am a trader which can be making money consistently every month, i am sure that trading is giving some sets of traders money, and i know i can be in that category when i train better and be the trader which will not look back or quit trading. Many thinks there is always a secret behind making success in forex, but i say No, it is all about you, and how ready you are to trade, that will determine how you will make it when you trade forex and other markets.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by silverlady; 10-21-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Your word is good circulation in the market Alfrcks e Jarrod needs a lot of time in order to be good you can repeat Mtajra nomads of this giant market with the Persians wishes you good luck and success[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by alsultanalmasry View Post
    [lang=ar]Your word is good circulation in the market Alfrcks e Jarrod needs a lot of time in order to be good you can repeat Mtajra nomads of this giant market with the Persians wishes you good luck and success[/lang]
    I really appreciate this one coming from you my friend, i know that i will need to be more focused, and dedicate my time to training in this forex business before i become what i want to become in it. It will take time, and i am giving it all the time i know it will take for me to make the success as it should be.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    I like your simplicity and real self portrait that you showed here. Many traders will be hiding their real self, but will not help them for long. I advice that you concentrate on the use of risk mangemnt systems, since I think your issue might not be the strategy to trade, but the way for the account to be protected all the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I like your simplicity and real self portrait that you showed here. Many traders will be hiding their real self, but will not help them for long. I advice that you concentrate on the use of risk mangemnt systems, since I think your issue might not be the strategy to trade, but the way for the account to be protected all the time.
    Thanks for the kind words, i wrote based on how i felt and it is better in that way. I am still currently learning this business with all the power i could, and i know that things will be better as i know that trading is what is giving money, and i will definitely collect my share of this good fortune.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,203
    Given: 432
    Nicely Written !
    But you didn't added more stuff, i think like your previous contest you could enhance some more creativity

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Nicely Written !
    But you didn't added more stuff, i think like your previous contest you could enhance some more creativity
    You are very correct on this, I think pictures of the trader has to be added as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Nicely Written !
    Oh, is that so? I will make sure I come out with better ideas I can input the more sir. Thank you so much for that notification. I will do something so fast

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are very correct on this, I think pictures of the trader has to be added as well.
    You are right my friends, i have updated it a little as he has explained to me ever since then. By now, i believe that i am good to go, and i know that all i have written is enough to give me the first position on this recent contest...lol

Not allowed!