Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Swing trading Forex

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Swing trading Forex

Hi there!

Tomorrow we will talk about Swing trading on currencies.

Briefly - swing trading is a style designed for capturing medium-term movements, called "swings". Usual duration of position of swing trader is more than 1-3 days period, so this trading style suits those who can't be near monitor all the time, yet there are lots of nuances as well.

Is it effective to add to your position or substract from it? What points are good for that?

All questions we will cover on this webinar.

Reserve your place here

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-17-2013 at 07:35 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9
    it will be a lot of investors will then see how the growth of so essential that they will be able to get a better business in this business and so also they will be able to create themselves much would be engaged this business with assurance in industry circumstances current at the information effect

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Precious Buddy we've got to come to a decision which usually trading approach suits us all in addition to according to that approach we must build our very own approach. In my opinion that your swing action trader may earn income with all the great winning approach nevertheless I think H4 or maybe more better period of time may be utilised to find the pattern on the market place.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Swing is good but dear sir you can also talk about the scalping , many person prefer just to scalp some pips and work for a short period and never come back until tomorrow , you must talk about them and try to compare about them and let us know the difference between every one of them , those are the two famous type of trader nowadays.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by satyajit View Post
    It is a very simple system for simple minded people and I like that. I believe you should let winners run as long they are willing to run.
    If we can identify a trending pair and only trade while it is trending then we would (in my method) take the first one or two trade signals and ride the trend because each successive signal comes with increased risk of reversal.The biggest problem is non-trending markets. Whipsaws become very common when our think the market is trending or starting to trend but the market has other ideas .
    with swing trading can indeed be said to be more modest in this trade if you are able to do a mid-term market trend analysis due to somehow swing should be able to analyze the medium term and I am convinced traders to trade for a more relaxed swing because it does not need to be too long in trade them to look like the chart does not trade or commerce with scapling daily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    It is our strategy to deal with us according to the condition and the strategy we need to develop your own strategy, you have to decide, my dear friend. I swing traders make money is a good strategy to win, but I think that time is higher than the H4 market developments can be selected idea.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul23 View Post
    It is our strategy to deal with us according to the condition and the strategy we need to develop your own strategy, you have to decide, my dear friend. I swing traders make money is a good strategy to win, but I think that time is higher than the H4 market developments can be selected idea.
    yeah,swing trading is best done on higher time frame,though some trader kinda swing on lower time frame like 4hrs but the best time frame that is think is suitable for swing trading is the daily chart about,personally i like to trade the market from weekly chart but daily time frame is the best for any swing trader in this business of trading the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The market is oversold / overbought position and H4 than in the first place, I'm always in the same direction, looking for a new location, a new signal to predict the development of the market, even if the wrong note. One benefit, to make a close position to close one, or all close. Clear all usually between 1-7 days depending on the market, do you think I'm a swing trader?

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmul23 View Post
    The market is oversold / overbought position and H4 than in the first place, I'm always in the same direction, looking for a new location, a new signal to predict the development of the market, even if the wrong note. One benefit, to make a close position to close one, or all close. Clear all usually between 1-7 days depending on the market, do you think I'm a swing trader?
    Well, everything that goes beyond 1 day can be called swing trading. In fact, swing involves also fast directional movement. When you buy at one side of a trading range (for example) and expect to have destination trade to the opposite side, it can be called swing trading.
    It doesn't matter how we call our trading style - if we can make profit in a long run with it, we can invent our own definition for that :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Well, everything that goes beyond 1 day can be called swing trading. In fact, swing involves also fast directional movement. When you buy at one side of a trading range (for example) and expect to have destination trade to the opposite side, it can be called swing trading.
    It doesn't matter how we call our trading style - if we can make profit in a long run with it, we can invent our own definition for that :)
    personally swing trading is the best way to make profit in this business if we have better understanding on how to analyze the market from monthly and weekly chart,using the time frames as point of analysis make trading easy and more profitable;e as well but the truth is that it require high level of patient before a dine can be made if is not patient such trader might be safe.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    personally swing trading is the best way to make profit in this business if we have better understanding on how to analyze the market from monthly and weekly chart,using the time frames as point of analysis make trading easy and more profitable;e as well but the truth is that it require high level of patient before a dine can be made if is not patient such trader might be safe.
    msaing each trader has their own trading style that so we as traders must strive in this trade for the trade that will get better in this trade so that we will be successful and I'm sure when you have a long-term trading style then you should doing this trade with a better trade analysis to long-term market trends because it will make you will fit in with the style of swing trading or long term

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast