Swing trading Forex - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 123

Thread: Swing trading Forex

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,103
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

    Swing trading Forex

    Hi there!

    Tomorrow we will talk about Swing trading on currencies.

    Briefly - swing trading is a style designed for capturing medium-term movements, called "swings". Usual duration of position of swing trader is more than 1-3 days period, so this trading style suits those who can't be near monitor all the time, yet there are lots of nuances as well.

    Is it effective to add to your position or substract from it? What points are good for that?

    All questions we will cover on this webinar.


    Reserve your place here

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 12-17-2013 at 07:35 PM.

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    116
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    I luck doesn't goes on my favor and that's why I can not trade on Forex market on a proper time. Most of time market goes against my order and I create loss. But some times I trade on any conditions of market and make little profit and then I close my order and take profit. And by using this formula is helpful now for me and I create I regular profit by using this formula. if it is a swing trading system then it is good for me.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by mdaminul View Post
    I luck doesn't goes on my favor and that's why I can not trade on Forex market on a proper time. Most of time market goes against my order and I create loss. But some times I trade on any conditions of market and make little profit and then I close my order and take profit. And by using this formula is helpful now for me and I create I regular profit by using this formula. if it is a swing trading system then it is good for me.
    all traders when they learn of course there is the potential for them to lose in this trade and you should not hesitate to it, and the important thing is to continue to focus on this trade for developing better trade is a trading style you need in this business so that you will better able to continue to choose the right style and profitable trade for you because after all these businesses need to focus

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    I have not attended any forex learning webinar till now. I have read few books and learnt few trading planning and strategies. I think I should participate these webinar to learn more about Forex. It is really good to hear from expert traders and clear our confusions and many things about Forex trading. I personally like swing trading as I have not enough time for Forex as I have some other work to do. I think if this forum save videos of webinars and upload it then it could be very useful for other forum members to know about the webinar later and improve their trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    164
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    I always entry when the market is oversold / overbought on H4 or higher, even when I was wrong in predicting and my position against the market trends I am looking for a new signal to take a new position in the same direction with the first position. Close position when I gain profit, close one by one or close all. Depending on market conditions, usually all clear between 1 to 7 days, do you think I am a swing trader

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Swing trading mathod is a populer and suitable for Froex trader.They can make profit with this type of mathod in particuler case swing trading has become a large number of trader because it is a simple mathod for us.we can maintain the market with this but Sir you should share how we can get better from it.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KHANDAKER View Post
    I always entry when the market is oversold / overbought on H4 or higher, even when I was wrong in predicting and my position against the market trends I am looking for a new signal to take a new position in the same direction with the first position. Close position when I gain profit, close one by one or close all. Depending on market conditions, usually all clear between 1 to 7 days, do you think I am a swing trader
    I think you're swing trader because you're holding position for more than a day and you don't trade every day. About entry point when market is oversold or overbought, what is your consideration to look the price has been oversold or overbought? Do you use indicator or any other tools to determine it?

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I think you're swing trader because you're holding position for more than a day and you don't trade every day. About entry point when market is oversold or overbought, what is your consideration to look the price has been oversold or overbought? Do you use indicator or any other tools to determine it?
    indeed swing trader will analyze the medium and long term, and when it finds a signal going in for the long term after that and then they will open up their trade position for some time as it may be a week or more because of their trade targets more pips on appeal to day traders which may only have a trade target of only 50 or 100 pips in one day

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    386
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    My dear friends we have to decide which trading strategy suits us and according to that strategy we need to develop our own strategy. I believe that a swing trader can earn money with the good winning strategy but I think H4 or more higher time frame could be used to choose the trend of the market.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Precious Close friend we must choose that dealing approach meets people in addition to as outlined by which approach we have to produce your own approach. I do believe which a golf swing dealer can earn income with all the beneficial receiving approach but I believe H4 and up greater time frame may be applied to choose the trend in the marketplace.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,526
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by hidaya View Post
    Precious Close friend we must choose that dealing approach meets people in addition to as outlined by which approach we have to produce your own approach. I do believe which a golf swing dealer can earn income with all the beneficial receiving approach but I believe H4 and up greater time frame may be applied to choose the trend in the marketplace.
    I think in this trade, we must strive to do this with a better trade is to understand how our own trading style that is you have to focus on trade with swing then it will make you will be successful in this trade so that it will make you be more both in the trade as well so it will continue to rely more on style swing right with the long-term analysis should be able to master your

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •